• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Dreamfall developers playthrough (live)!

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2007-09-28

PM

Developers of Dreamfall Chapters, namely Ragnar Tørnquist, Dag Scheve and Martin Bruusgaard, will be doing a live playthrough of Dreamfall (2006) as a part of their Kickstarter campaign.

The event will start this Friday at 1800 CET / 1700 GMT / 12PM EST / 9AM PST.
They want to play till they reach the end of game or lose consciousness, whatever comes first.
There will be behind-the-scenes commentary and development insights, people can ask questions and find out more about the game and it’s sequel, Dreamfall Chapters, currently in development.

You can attend the event here.

Don’t miss this! However, if you do, the event will be recorded so you can play it later, although without the possibility to ask questions.

(edited with the new info)

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

Definitely be tuning in!

Hope everyone is backing the kickstarter by the way! Very curious about this “The Longest Journey Home” stretch goal! Really hope it reaches that far Frown

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2007-09-28

PM

Edited the first post, added link to TwitchTV and more details on the event.

TLJH sounds very interesting, but even if the kickstarter doesn’t reach 2m, I’m sure we will hear more about it once the Chapters are released. But of course, knowing more now would be better so… wink-wink, nudge-nudge, know what I mean?

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

Yeah, get backing people!

If it doesn’t reach that far I think Ragnar should just do a separate Kickstarter for it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top