You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Do you remember your first time?

View Poll Results: Do you remember your first time?
Yes I do - it wasn't bad... 13 35.14%
Yes, but I wish I didn't. 4 10.81%
I remember it, but I don't know if it was any good... 1 2.70%
No, I don't. (Please explain.) 0 0%
What "first time"?!?!?! 15 40.54%
-Other- 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2005, 07:14 PM   #81
Bearly Here

Quote:
Do anything you want with them, but, NEVER EVER throw them out of your bedroom window!!
Unless they are brand new and filled to bursting with water. Heh Then 5th floor drop off sounds about perfect
Old 04-01-2005, 08:13 PM   #82
Banned User

Just follow my example and bury them, like dead bodies that you're ashamed of! Maybe trees will grow?
Old 04-01-2005, 08:18 PM   #83
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Elton28- Right you are, sir. Since I haven't been "getting any" lately, I can at least talk about the times when I was .
Who knows? Maybe some lonely adventure gamer will be impressed by my past exploits and make me an offer I can't refuse.

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-01-2005, 09:51 PM   #84

I sense a story there, Manhunter........
Old 04-02-2005, 01:51 AM   #85
Αγαπώ την Κέρκυρα

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
What?

vagary?
vagrom?
vagueries?
vagus nerve?
vagarious?

What's so horrible?
You know? That........word.....for the female genitalia...............*whispers*vagina*whispers*

Ahem..../runs away

Θα ημουν μαλλον στο ποδιλατο μου!!!
Old 04-09-2005, 09:53 AM   #86
Mostly absent

That ferret person killed this thread big-time.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #87
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraMac
Unless they are brand new and filled to bursting with water. Heh Then 5th floor drop off sounds about perfect

Ah! That reminds of a quite embarrassing incident when I was at school

I was in Lower Sixth Form and it was the last day of term before Xmas holidays - always a time when no work was done and 6th Formers tended to roam the corridoors looking for pranks to play.

One such prank involved me and a friend with a water-filled condom in each hand stood on a balcony over the assembly hall, waiting for another friend to pass by - unfortunately it was the Head of Sixth Form who passed by and received 4 water-bombs right on top of his head
Old 04-09-2005, 12:21 PM   #88
merely human

I take it you didn't get caught.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-09-2005, 12:35 PM   #89
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
I take it you didn't get caught.

Ah well - after the incident the Head was threatening all kinds of punishments on the whole 6th Form as it had to be one of us because we were the only ones who could have been walking about during lesson time.
So, my friend, overcome with guilt decided to own up - fortunately he didn't mention my name and took the blame (and glory) for himself
Old 04-09-2005, 02:55 PM   #90
merely human

You owe him, man.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-09-2005, 03:21 PM   #91
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
You owe him, man.
I know! and he held that over me for the next year whilst we were in 6xth form.
I paid him back eventually by doing some Chem homework for him and setting him up with a couple of girls that I knew he liked

That was about 15 years ago and I haven't seen him since we left school
Old 04-09-2005, 03:40 PM   #92
merely human

I guess those two girls hid the body pretty well.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:12 PM   #93
Bad Influence

Default 13 Virgins?

I'm curious about the 13 people who voted "What first time?". Are there 13 honest-to-God virgins here? If so, how old are they? And how in the modern world of the new millennium does one remain a virgin?
I understand that most people here are considerably younger than I am, but surely almost all of them have been to high school. Perhaps high school isn't the hotbed of raging hormones it was more than twenty years ago. Or maybe people of willing natures and easy virtue aren't as common in other parts of the world as they are in Northern Alabama...the heat and humidity could have an effect on us that we're not aware of.

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-10-2005, 01:28 AM   #94
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
I'm curious about the 13 people who voted "What first time?". Are there 13 honest-to-God virgins here? If so, how old are they? And how in the modern world of the new millennium does one remain a virgin?
I understand that most people here are considerably younger than I am, but surely almost all of them have been to high school. Perhaps high school isn't the hotbed of raging hormones it was more than twenty years ago. Or maybe people of willing natures and easy virtue aren't as common in other parts of the world as they are in Northern Alabama...the heat and humidity could have an effect on us that we're not aware of.
We are ugly, scrawny geeks.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:38 AM   #95

Quote:
I was a virgin at 22. There are two very important factors to succeed : not being shy, and being social. You have to meet girls (or boys), and then you have to gather the courage to talk to them.
And high school can mean a lot of different things. In my case, it means a stuck up high school with a bunch of socially unsure spoiled brats. It sucked big time.
Old 04-10-2005, 06:45 AM   #96
Bad Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormsie
We are ugly, scrawny geeks.
But ugly, scrawny geeks with giant, can't-find-a-condom-big-enough-to-contain-this-monster penii, so that has to count for something, doesn't it?

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-10-2005, 06:51 AM   #97
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

In my observation it is the wiry thin guys who are the most, uh, well endowed.

FGM
Old 04-10-2005, 07:10 AM   #98
Doctor Watson

Quote:

Yeah, nobody wants to have sex with you when you can't find protection. BTW, the length is not a problem, thankfully.

And I'm no longer an ugly scrawny geek. I'm considered as cute. After puberty scrawnyness has turned into something a lot more attractive. And I'm less geeky than previously - computer specs make me yawn.

However, it's still a good thing others are brave enough to show interest in me, otherwise I would never have got myself a boyfriend.

But seriously, back in high school I just didn't have a chance to meet gay boys, and I wouldn't have necessarily been ready for sex. I was too closeted.

Last edited by Wormsie; 04-10-2005 at 07:41 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:05 PM   #99
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormsie
However, it's still a good thing others are brave enough to show interest in me, otherwise I would never have got myself a boyfriend.
*sigh* Me too.

Let's be cute together!!!

Wormsie Trep
Old 04-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #100
Doctor Watson

LOL, Trep!