You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Do you remember your first time?

View Poll Results: Do you remember your first time?
Yes I do - it wasn't bad... 13 35.14%
Yes, but I wish I didn't. 4 10.81%
I remember it, but I don't know if it was any good... 1 2.70%
No, I don't. (Please explain.) 0 0%
What "first time"?!?!?! 15 40.54%
-Other- 4 10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2005, 04:46 PM   #41
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter71
A used condom was blocking the drain - I laughed until my sides split when I heard this story
But did mom and dad know where it came from?

My coworker has a story about when he took a girl over to his sister's place while sis was out of town (can't remember why... maybe to get out of his parents' house) and flung the condom off when he was done, intending to pick it up after they snuggled, but then he couldn't find it. Searches all over the bedroom and it's nowhere to be seen. Finally has to give up and get the girl out of sister's apartment before sis comes home. Later that week she calls him up and gives him an earful... the used condom landed in one of her shoes, and she found it (of course) with her foot.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:48 PM   #42
merely human

WTF!! EIW!

< throws up >
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-30-2005, 04:55 PM   #43
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

neiiiiiiiiiiiin!
Old 03-30-2005, 05:04 PM   #44
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
But did mom and dad know where it came from?

My coworker has a story about when he took a girl over to his sister's place while sis was out of town (can't remember why... maybe to get out of his parents' house) and flung the condom off when he was done, intending to pick it up after they snuggled, but then he couldn't find it. Searches all over the bedroom and it's nowhere to be seen. Finally has to give up and get the girl out of sister's apartment before sis comes home. Later that week she calls him up and gives him an earful... the used condom landed in one of her shoes, and she found it (of course) with her foot.

Eeeuww!! That's disgusting, but in answer to your question - the condom was found and he eventually 'fessed up!
He didnt really get into trouble - I think the embarrassment of the situation was enough
Old 03-30-2005, 05:10 PM   #45

Default You guys have all of the good stories

I'm the most boring person on the planet!

Okay, since I've known most of you for an entire week, I now feel comfortable pouring out my most intimate details to you. I must say, though, that I am probably the most boring person here.

In high school, I was the good girl. Preppy styles were in and I wore lots of crew neck sweaters and shirts with button-down or peter pan collars. I was called "Snow White" and "Pollyanna"...to my face. I took it as a compliment, too.

I had a high school boyfriend, all through high school, who went to a different school but the same church. We felt it was wrong to have sex before marriage, but we did everything but actually have sex. In the meantime, there was a guy at school that was a friend, although not a close friend. I didn't know that he had a crush on me. Later on in college, I met him again and we became close friends. He talked a lot about a girlfriend that had gone away to another school and he was brokenhearted, etc. etc. So, we ended up kissing one day and then dating. He admitted to me that he had always had a crush on me in high school. He showed me a picture he had secretly taken in yearbook club (they wandered around with cameras to take photos for yearbook) where I was sitting at the school's first home computer (1983, folks), because I was one of two chosen to learn how to use this new-fangled toy. He was probably the most unromantic person imaginable, and I was in awe of him because he was SO smart (I remember one date where his idea of fun was to try to explain vector calculus or something like that to me. Yes, I put up with that and felt inadequate instead of insulted). He was the guy in college that was the only guy on his floor (or possibly his dorm) with a computer in his room (in 1984). He wore white socks with sandals. A lot.

Anyway, we talked on the phone for about three days, planning this ending of our virginity like it was an international summit (and just as romantic). We went together to the drug store and got condoms, and bought vaseline too, not realizing it erodes condoms (luckily, we were lucky). It was pretty uncomfortable and that evening in his dorm room I couldn't even completely finish the act. He was so romantic, this guy--right afterward he goes over to the room next door to talk computers and I was left to either follow or sit in the room alone. The next night it worked okay and we eventually became pretty good at it together. He had a best friend that was a girl, and I was always jealous because he talked about her so much and insisted on going out as friends with her. He called me on the phone and dumped me after a few months. What class. Later, I found out that after denying over and over that he was in love with his best friend, he was dating her. She ended up leaving for some college opportunity in another country, so he had his heart broken again (not that I would enjoy that or anything ). I have a cherished memory of the next time I saw him, when I was engaged, and looking really good that day for some reason, and he walked into the record store where I was browsing. I could see his eyes were sort of popping out of his head because I looked so good. I was sweet as pie and gushing about how happy I was, and left him staring after me. Ahhhh.....I love that memory.

I've been married 16 1/2 years now and since I started dating my husband I haven't so much as kissed another man, and wouldn't have it any other way! So am I boring, or what? It's certainly no hot tub with two guys story, that's for sure!
Old 03-30-2005, 05:22 PM   #46
Citizen of Bizarro World

I actually kinda like that story too.
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Old 03-30-2005, 05:41 PM   #47
merely human

Yeah, Catnip, I love that story! It's, like, innocent and no so at that same time. Makes me go 'Hee hee hee!!"*

platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-30-2005, 09:38 PM   #48
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage
Default Which "First Time"?

Being a gay man, it's a little hard for me to define what constitutes my "first time": Was it when I first did this or that, or would it be the first time I had those things done to me? Some things I remember very clearly who, where, and when, but other things I can only narrow down to one of two or three possible candidates and locations (obviously, some "first times" were less impressive than others), so I voted "other".
I'm a little surprised at how late everyone else's "first time" was, but then again, I was 6'1" and shaving by the end of the sixth grade, so I was something of an "early bloomer" in many respects.
By the time I was in high school, I was dating guys in their late 20s and early 30s (I didn't go out with one of our football team's defensive tackles until Senior year, and did so only because he asked me and I was so shocked it didn't occur to me to say "no".). When these guys would ask what I did, I'd just say "I'm in school". They assumed I meant college!
I was 18 the first time I was with a woman. She suggested I might not actually be gay because I had never been with a woman before, and double-dog dared me in front of a large group of people to try it with her. Since a double-dog dare cannot be backed down from, the die was cast: We did it. Although she looked exactly like Sean Penn would if he had boobs, the experience as a whole wasn't entirely repugnant. Afterwards I had a far better understanding of why straight guys made such a big deal about having sex with women, but comparing sex with men to sex with women is like comparing apples and oranges, and after the night spent with Mary Beth I went forward with renewed certainty that I strongly prefer apples.

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-30-2005, 10:04 PM   #49
merely human

LOL!! That's too awesome, Scott!

Of course, I guess I myself might not actually be gay because I truly have never been with a woman. But..... [visualizes girls] ...... EIW!!

Actually, there have been some women I've seen that I would definitly want to make love to, but they are VERY few. Very few indeed.

Quote:
...comparing sex with men to sex with women is like comparing apples and oranges
Or bananas and cherries.
Old 03-30-2005, 10:42 PM   #50
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Or bananas and cherries.
Bwahahaha

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 03-31-2005, 06:59 AM   #51
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
I'm a little surprised at how late everyone else's "first time" was, but then again, I was 6'1" and shaving by the end of the sixth grade, so I was something of an "early bloomer" in many respects.
Any gay man who has had sex before the age of 18 is an anomaly in my eyes. WTF. Before the age of 18 you are supposed to be emotionally f*cked up and deeply closeted.

My perspective is probably different, though, as I lived in the countryside...

Besides, us being adventure gamers, most of us are geeks. Geeks don't fret about things like sex too much. Gladly.
Old 03-31-2005, 08:14 AM   #52
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage
Default You Young Whipper-snappers!

I see where you're coming from, Wormsie, but I grew up in a very different time. The first computer with a Graphical User Interface was introduced the year I graduated high school- 1984. Prior to that, only rich, ultra uber-geeks had, or knew the first thing about, computers. There may have been a text adventure or two available for the Commodore 64 or Apple II, but since either of these computers cost about three times as much as a good-running, cool used car, us geeks simply couldn't afford them on part-time job salaries, and we instead channelled all our energy into getting laid.
Nowadays, the situation has come full circle and a good new computer costs less than a third of what a decent used car does. There are literally tons of games of every description for computer users to indulge in, and computer use is so pervasive that the term "computer geek" has lost almost all meaning, having evolved into a description of anyone who knows one more thing about computers than you do.
In 1984, there was no internet as we know it today. If you wanted to talk to someone, then face-to-face or over the telephone were your only choices. At that time, bars and nightclubs were much fuller than they are today because no-one rushed home to check their E-mail...there wasn't any, but there were always several friendly bars on the way home. Once two people are talking and have had a few, nature takes it's course...
I may have been a bit ahead of the curve in realizing I was gay before high school, but in a school of 1200 students, I wasn't the only one. At least three other guys and one girl I went to school with were somewhat "out" back then, but I'm sure there were many more who didn't clue in until later.
Thank Heaven and Steve Jobs for bringing affordable, easy to use computers to the masses, thereby allowing all of us geeks to have a place to channel our energies. Thanks also to the people who turned the internet into what it is today, allowing us the freedom and anonymity to explore any facet of our personality we choose without fear of negative social repurcussions. The world has come a long way since 1984, and is in many ways a better place for having done so.

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-31-2005, 09:42 AM   #53
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

Amen!

FGM
Old 03-31-2005, 10:09 AM   #54
Αγαπώ την Κέρκυρα

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
Best if it had been three girls though, no?

Guys tend to get all excited when they find out about the threesome (which seems to come up more often than one might think)... then all disgusted when they find out it was with two guys.
Oh God no; crossed swords and all that...LMAO

Θα ημουν μαλλον στο ποδιλατο μου!!!
Old 03-31-2005, 04:03 PM   #55

First time was at 21, with my current and only girlfriend. I guess it wasn't exactly physically brilliant or anything, but it still was sweet.
It was kind of unexpected, because we had broken up like 8 months ago (meaning she dumped me) after a few months of innocent dating, when I invited her for a few days in my small appartment in Caen (North-West of France). She said yes, swearing to herself that she would not go out with me again, and a few hours after we arrived, we were in bed. Sweet memories indeed...
Old 03-31-2005, 04:44 PM   #56
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Sure I do. Iceland, a solar eclipse, second time I was together with BoyToy...
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awardsâ„¢, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformismâ„¢
Internet Explodifierâ„¢ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 03-31-2005, 05:13 PM   #57
merely human

Details, please?
Old 03-31-2005, 05:46 PM   #58
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

You'd have to post that, wouldn't you, Trep? If you didn't, you'd not be you.

All right. As a side-note, I consider that my first time even though we didn't actually do it, I just lost my virginity then. I hope that counts for the thread at least, though.

So:

My mum and I are Iceland nuts and we got a cheap flight to Iceland organized around the time of the annular (ring of fire) solar eclipse in 2003; it was supposed to be a present for my birthday (of sorts) and I asked if BoyToy could come along; he'd pay for his flight, etc. I suggested it mainly because I wanted him to see Iceland once in his life.

We'd only met once before and he'd said then that he didn't want anything to do with me, sexually, but that he loved me a lot on a platonic level back then. But it wasn't as though he was alienated; we did plan on sharing a bed.

The night before the eclipse (it was a morning eclipse), we were snuggled up together in the same hotel bed (there were two in the room we were in we'd decided to blah on that) and it ended up getting a bit more intimate than either of us had planned.

It's far less memorable because of it being my first time... the real reason I think back on it with a big, stupid grin on my face is the awesome, surreal setting, and the fact we loved each other so damn much our bodies eventually said "screw platonic".

Then there's of course the memory of... eh... blood...

Well, that was the problem of the hotel, not ours.

Anyway, the next morning we had to get up early (we didn't get a lot of sleep!) and my mum spontaneously got us a flight on a plane because it was ultra cloudy. We boarded this private jet - it was crammed with solar eclipse hunters, I think we were the only partly sane people on there! We got to see it, unlike the majority of Iceland.

Very memorable, all of it.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awardsâ„¢, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformismâ„¢
Internet Explodifierâ„¢ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 03-31-2005, 05:53 PM   #59
merely human

Thanks!!! That is simply marvelous. Now you know why I wanted details.

Um, the part about the blood was optional, of course
Old 03-31-2005, 06:07 PM   #60
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic

Then there's of course the memory of... eh... blood...

Well, that was the problem of the hotel, not ours.

"Wham! Pop! Blood everywhere!"

There's a story behind that....but I don't feel like sharing.