You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #26361
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

For the confused...
Old 12-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #26362
Game Creator Hobbyist

Ah! I thought I recognised it once you mentioned the station (Google was unusually unfelpful, though. Searching for "fondle my buns"... well, the less said about that, the better.), but I really should have gotten it earlier.

Old 12-18-2007, 01:13 PM   #26363
Game Creator Hobbyist

هواناو من پر مارماهى است

That was a better phrase to google. Why didn't I think of that?
Old 12-18-2007, 01:45 PM   #26364
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan View Post
Generally speaking people find that one of me is enough.
So you're saying that Giligan is several people?

Maybe both Giligan and myself are the same several people.
Wouldn't that just make us a couple of people from the USA and Britain?

If you're hiding somewhere here, that'd be weird. I'd have to grab a gun and look around for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
Just how stupid do you think I am? I won't believe everything that's said, but I know that there are people here with greater knowledge on the English language than me.
I believe you mean "Just how smart do you think I am?" What you said is an old phrase that went out in the 50's, and if used now, will insinuate to the person you're talking to that you're stupid and gullible. Which would be rather embarassing, seeing as how you're trying to say the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
I knew the uptight square in you would come out sooner or later.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #26365
Game Creator Hobbyist

I wonder if the Monty Python gang would consider it funny that a reference to their show a couple of decades later was taken as a sign of an uptight square.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:43 PM   #26366
Unreliable Narrator

Havanaveh man poreh marmahi ast!

(Incidentally, I really, really had to squint to read the Farsi, which I can only do at a second-grade level to begin with.)
Old 12-18-2007, 02:49 PM   #26367
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Somebody set up us the RLacey!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 12-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #26368
Unreliable Narrator

Old 12-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #26369
Lovable rogue

That woman in JAG speaks farsi.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 12-18-2007, 03:21 PM   #26370
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Funky shirt. Or something.

Old 12-18-2007, 03:29 PM   #26371
Freeware Co-ordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
I wouldn't know, since I've never heard of him. Is that a Danish actor?
Sorry, I meant Rikard Peterson. (o not e) Though come to think of it I've never heard his voice either. He can lay down some pretty funky tunes though. You should check out his website.
Quote:
Your yet-detector may need replacing. You can order a new one using the mail form on the site of Trumgottist Entertainment. It's guaranteed. For additional value, get the bundle that includes the amazing yeti-detector, and get a computer adventure game for free! Shipping fee not included in price. Adventure game offer only valid as long as the stock lasts. Use yeti detector at your own risk - not guaranteed to work in cold, moist, dry or pleasant weather.
Can't I just post all my credit card details right here in the thread? I don't like filling in unsecured forms online. You never know who might be looking at them (whereas by this stage I'm pretty sure of who is still looking at this thing. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Wouldn't that just make us a couple of people from the USA and Britain?

If you're hiding somewhere here, that'd be weird. I'd have to grab a gun and look around for you.
By all means do so.

This post brought to you by Invisible Trip Mines. A backup plan for when the person whose house you're hiding in grabs a gun and comes looking for you.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 12-18-2007, 05:37 PM   #26372
Lovable rogue

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I'm gonna stab someone...

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 12-18-2007, 05:39 PM   #26373
Unreliable Narrator

Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:49 PM   #26374
Lovable rogue

*takes note of this*

Old 12-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #26375
The Greater

Wait, what?
Old 12-19-2007, 02:57 AM   #26376
Life and times of...

"Wait, what?" Giligan asked with anxiety.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:03 AM   #26377
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

'"Wiat, what?" Giligan asked with anxiety.' muttered UPtimist unnecessarily.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:59 AM   #26378
Lovable rogue

Robert invented the word "wiat" but failed to define it, leaving other forumites perplexed.

Old 12-19-2007, 05:00 AM   #26379
SSH
Super Scottish Hero

"Wiat, what?" misspelled Robert, stupidly
Old 12-19-2007, 07:31 AM   #26380
The Greater

SSH added the word "stupidly" to his post, winning the approval of like-minded adventure gamers everywhere.