- Great gaming mechanics : it’s your job to recover Tacoma’s virtual videodata and find out what happened. You can fastforward,pauze or rewind these segments. I recommend you turn off the help in the options, makes it much more interesting.
-Lot’s of detail: you piece together the story mainly by the video segments but the articles,chats,mails certainly enrichen it.
- Likeable “down to earth” characters. I would’ve like more depth and perhaps some drama between them. Still i’m satisfied.
- Decent graphics and great voiceacting
- The option to turn down “help” options.
- No puzzles besides figuring out the security code of three doors by watching the video’s and some lockers.
- You can’t pocken an item when you pick it up. You have to hold it your hands the whole time if you want to unlock a locker.
- Som many pickable items and pretty much all pointless
- Too dark sometimes. No option to turn on lights or have some kind of flashlight.
- You can’t run.
- Predictable ending.
- Too short, i finished it in 3 hours and i’ve done all the extra’s.
Conclusion: I would recommend it if you like walking simulators. The game’s length is too short but worth it.
Read the review »
Time Played: 2-5 hours
Difficulty: Very Easy