• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

First-Post Quiz: Playable Female Characters

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

32 Sara - The Samaritan Paradox (or if not then Freja! - can’t remember Smile)

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Freja it is. Smile

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Samaritan Paradox, mmm, was never going get there

Total Posts: 1667

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

25.The Detail: Episode 1 - Where the Dead Lie
Don’t know her name..yet.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Katelyn, I think

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Yes wilco, I’ve just watched Yt, when he call her Kate. Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 04 January 2017 06:52 PM

Yes, she does, her brother calls her by her name once, but I didn’t quite catch it.

You have great memory, I don’t know why even game credits put her as “olive oil vendor” Confused I think it’s “Tila”.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

deleted

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 08 January 2017 06:42 AM

It was great to see so many people participate. Mission accomplished. Smile

That’s the thing: most of the regulars seem to prefer PM-based quizzes (based on their comments), but the first-post ones always get more activity. And they’re quicker, which is a nice change of pace.

Thanks for the fun quiz, Karlok. It never ceases to amaze me just how many playable female protagonists this genre has produced…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thanks for a very pleasant diversion!!! Some of the ladies I liked enough so that I will play the actual game, are #3, #46 and #80. And the hottest one is Yessss #7, no?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks for the entertaining quiz, I think the thing about first post quiz is that it’s easier to chip in some guesses.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Thanks for the fun quizz, Karlok! It was a lot of fun playing.

Thanks for the fun quiz, Karlok. It never ceases to amaze me just how many playable female protagonists this genre has produced…

Yes, I always feel that adventure games have a more interesting and well developed female protagonists compared to other genres. It’s great but I often wonder why that is, maybe the positive influence of having celebrated women designers like Roberta Williams and Jane Jensen?

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Thanks Karlok, that was fun! There is really impressive number of female characters in AG’s, maybe enough for another quiz, Karlok?

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks Karlok! that was a fun quiz & also very ‘educational’ as it had me reading up on some newer games!  Smile

Total Posts: 313

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

I have pretty much banned myself from participating in quizzes, but being the trash gamer that I am, I couldn’t let Gothos, Riana Rouge, and Fascination pass me by. 

In fact, someone needs to make a list of the trashiest games in the adventure genre. I need a playlist. Tongue

Anyway, thanks for the quiz!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top