• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward (Sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors)

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Twist at the end of stage 3!  Shifty Eyed

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

This is hilarious.

Not the disgusting, exploitative Flash game: the fact that they would even think of using this disgusting, exploitative Flash game to promote a game that has nothing to do with this and has far better things going for it than gravity-defying boobs.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I love this mini game! Could not stop playing it!

This should have been localized for North America - would have sold a few copies of the game!

Now what this minigame has to do with Virtue’s Last Reward - I have no idea.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 17 May 2013 01:38 PM

Thank you for telling me and effectively wasting two minutes of my life… Shifty Eyed

Why did they even make this thing??? Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 17 May 2013 06:25 PM
wilco - 17 May 2013 01:38 PM

Thank you for telling me and effectively wasting two minutes of my life… Shifty Eyed

Why did they even make this thing??? Gasp

But, but, but, K was there… Innocent  Sorry, hope you’re mouse is alright  Smile

Hope this doesn’t mean that Clover and Alice costumes will be even more ridiculous in the third game

Total Posts: 98

Joined 2004-02-16

PM

I’ve avoided reading anything about the game so far, and started playing it a few days ago. After about seven hours, I ran into the (apparently infamous) save game bug… which means it’s corrupted and I need to start over. Cry Still, I consider myself lucky as some people had this happening after thirty or more hours.

If you are playing on the 3DS: Do not save your game in the crew quarters or the PEC room (whatever that is, haven’t encountered that myself).

Madre de Dios, es el Pollo Diablo!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wow, I only knew about the PEC room…
Good thing I didn’t save in the crew quarters then. It was 30+ hours into the game… Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top