• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Year’s resolutions

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I guess this one deserves an annual thread Cool just like “Your Year adventurewise”. Let me start:

1) I’ll finish the next playthrough I take part in.
2) Also.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

To do most of my adventure gaming on the iPad. The games are excellent and it deserves to be my main go to system for adventure gaming.

Also play Hotel Dusk and The Last Window back to back.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

1 - Clear out the spare bedroom so I can finally hook up my new iMac.
2 - Download the community playthrough games I missed because I didn’t have my new iMac hooked up.
3 - Make a dent in the backlog of games I already own.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

1. Find a way to finish more games I really want to finish but can’t because of some bug or technical issue. Like Death Gate. Ripper. Silent Steel.
2. Play more text adventures.
3. Lose a few pounds.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

1- Have to make a dent in my adventure game backlog. I started last week by finishing Game of Thrones, and I just started Tales from the Borderlands + JULIA with the CP. Gotta keep it up.
2- Contribute at least one quiz to the forums.

Total Posts: 1671

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

SoccerDude28 - 03 January 2016 12:40 AM

2- Contribute at least one quiz to the forums.

Now you’re talking! Smile

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I don’t really want to make game related New Year’s resolutions because I’m having such a hard time getting anything done really. Don’t want to add pressure with my favourite hobby too.

But I have promised myself that I can buy PS Vita when I graduate, so I really try to graduate this year. I’d also like to upgrade my PC and might ask that as a graduation gift, though I really need a dishwasher and a larger bed too.

I keep getting games as gifts constantly though, so I’m good on that section Grin

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve just got 2 game-related resolutions:

1 To finish the games I started
2 To catch-up on my back-log before buying any new games (I don’t somehow think I’m going to stick to that one!  Laughing )

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

I’m going to:

1.  Workout to my exercise videos at least 30 mins. 5 days a week even if I have to get up earlier so I can feel less guilty that I’m sitting for several hours at a time to -

2.  Try to get through my backlog of games which -

3.  I will only add to at the rate of two a week unless I succumb to multiple deals, in which case I can borrow from only the next week and -

4.  Hope that all the spiffy new games don’t come out all at once!

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Never use an Intel Graphics Card ever again

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top