• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz Announcements

Total Posts: 3184

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Your quizzes are always eagerly awaited, D!

Even I will lurk. Grin

The human race is doomed to progress.
Tony Clifton

Total Posts: 287

Joined 2014-07-01

PM

I should have the quiz ready for tomorrow. Due to the nature of the theme it will probably have the highest ratio of instant recognition of any quiz to date. Even those who aren’t screenshot guessing aficionados should be able to get quite a few. Getting them all will probably be rather difficult though. We’ll see…

Total Posts: 7943

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I just found a bunch of forgotten folders on a backup drive. They contain screenshots that I had started to collect a few years ago in an attempt to make a series of similarly themed quizzes.
I got nowhere with that project then, and only amassed between 5 and 20 screenshots for each of the categories I had in mind, but if I combine all the different screenshots together into one overarching category, I have enough for one decent-sized quiz.

I’ll need some time to set things up, but if there’s interest, I can have a quiz ready in a few days.
After all, for those of us in lockdown or semi-lockdown, we need a bit of fun and games. Smile

Last played: There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse - 3/5 | Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds - 3/5 | Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5

Total Posts: 4932

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lock-down or not I think there’s always plenty of us game for a quiz Tim!  Smile

Total Posts: 4243

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

A quiz would be wonderful!

I miss precedented times.

Total Posts: 1427

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Great idea, Timothy!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!