• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04Gabriel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game sound… uh, game

Total Posts: 64

Joined 2016-01-21

PM

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Maybe Sanitarium ?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i guess that post was for April’s fool, now lets move on
http://picosong.com/NhWc/

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Thanks Advie for reviving the thread!

And that’s from Dune. Or more accurately from the Spice Opera CD.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kurufinwe - 10 April 2016 03:40 AM

Thanks Advie for reviving the thread!

And that’s from Dune. Or more accurately from the Spice Opera CD.

Thumbs Up
Dune its, it comes within your territory no doubt.  Wink

Joined 2016-01-21

PM

Advie - 10 April 2016 12:14 AM

i guess that post was for April’s fool, now lets move on
http://picosong.com/NhWc/

Wasnt a joke, you guys just dont know your monkey island game.s Angry

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

GrahamDaventry: You should have said that Abnaxus’s guess was wrong—and given hints if nobody else made a guess. When you’re the one posting something for the others to guess, it’s your responsibility to check on the thread and keep it moving.

Anyway, next: http://picosong.com/NAme/ (I may have already used that one in the past. I’m not sure.)

Joined 2016-01-21

PM

Kurufinwe: Is also good manners to ask before assuming I have made a joke, and no t a real song

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its also a good manner to keep a flourishing thread going instead of killing it. no worries you will definitely get another shot to do it right.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

just a hunch, if were you i would mess around by giving a SQ sound, I haven’t reached SQ5, but i do remember something similar?

Joined 2016-01-21

PM

Advie - 10 April 2016 12:59 PM

its also a good manner to keep a flourishing thread going instead of killing it. no worries you will definitely get another shot to do it right.

what killing it you did not even make guess, it was a easy song . how can you call yourself adventure fan?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

GrahamDaventry - 10 April 2016 01:10 PM

what killing it you did not even make guess, it was a easy song . how can you call yourself adventure fan?

GD, when anyone makes a guess its like everyone made one, because that how the game goes if someone made a wrong guess it helps all player to learn from, and mostly no one gives another guess until the one given (like with Ab here) answered, and so on.
also since you are new here, it happened 100s of times a poster gives a question and disappears and that is what called killing the thread with those guessing games/threads.

how can you call yourself adventure fan?

and not just a fan, a musician and OPer of a thread here dedicated only for AG OSTs, so yea i succ! if that is what you are implying (and big time).

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Advie - 10 April 2016 01:02 PM

just a hunch, if were you i would mess around by giving a SQ sound, I haven’t reached SQ5, but i do remember something similar?

I did think of doing exactly that, but decided to do something else. Not a Space Quest game.

Total Posts: 1674

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

Ha ha, and that’s coming from a man who called Deponia Doomsday a turd! If I can’t recognize your sound than I’m not even an AG fan based on your logic? Don’t be silly!

Joined 2016-01-21

PM

DarkEye - 10 April 2016 01:42 PM

Ha ha, and that’s coming from a man who called Deponia Doomsday a turd! If I can’t recognize your sound than I’m not even an AG fan based on your logic? Don’t be silly!

why that is funny? Deponia Doomsday is the worst game i have played since the last deponia game came out .

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top