• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

We need more sci-fi/space/The Dig type adventure games

Total Posts: 143

Joined 2013-12-19

PM

TimovieMan - 03 August 2014 07:15 PM

OK, this is off-topic, but I randomly call out a dev’s name and not three hours later he’s here with a scoop and a teaser!?

Is this a magical dev-summoning thread or something???

I think its just that Adventurer Gamer is the center of Adventure Game news. So if anyone is checking, they’re going to check here.

Also, AWESOME NEWS!

Adventure Gamer Since 1992

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Summoning always works. And had you performed a hideous sacrifice, the results would’ve been even better in my case Tongue

Senscape // Founder // Designer | Working on: Asylum | Twitter: @AgustinCordes

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Is Asylum set in space now? I’m confused   Confused

Total Posts: 487

Joined 2012-10-03

PM

Agustín Cordes - 03 August 2014 05:55 PM

The game is surpassing even our wildest expectations: it truly feels like a AAA game now

It sounds amazing and so passionate. Are there new screenshots somewhere or is it a surprise?

I’m still interested in using Dagon someday (not for sure, it’s just a wish), so I hope you have not stopped the development to focus on Unity only Cool

TimovieMan - 03 August 2014 05:55 PM

I randomly call out a dev’s name and not three hours later he’s here with a scoop and a teaser!?

Yeah, on top of that it’s true that I have an all new trailer of Catyph!

I wanted to share it officially on Wednesday, but it is online since yesterday so, enjoy Wink

You seem to have a special power Timovie. Maybe you can try using it to summon another dev? Just to see if it works. Let’s say Ragnar Tørnquist, the name sounds good for a summoning.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Simon_ASA - 04 August 2014 05:28 AM

You seem to have a special power Timovie. Maybe you can try using it to summon another dev? Just to see if it works. Let’s say Ragnar Tørnquist, the name sounds good for a summoning.

Well, to avoid further off-topic, it should really be a sci-fi/space-type of developer. Wink

So, let’s summon the Two Guys from Andromeda instead. Tongue
Mark and Scott, how’s SpaceVenture coming along?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 259

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

Simon_ASA - 04 August 2014 05:28 AM
Agustín Cordes - 03 August 2014 05:55 PM

The game is surpassing even our wildest expectations: it truly feels like a AAA game now

It sounds amazing and so passionate. Are there new screenshots somewhere or is it a surprise?

I’m still interested in using Dagon someday (not for sure, it’s just a wish), so I hope you have not stopped the development to focus on Unity only Cool

Thanks, Simon Smile

I’ve created another post here to discuss Asylum and new game, to avoid further topic pollution: http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/4074/

No new screenshots for now, save for some things we teased to our backers. The major changes are the weather effects and new interface. There’s a few videos uploaded here:

But this is all in crappy low res. You won’t believe the actual game. Oh, and characters here:

Err… right. Should have posted all this on the OTHER thread Tongue

Senscape // Founder // Designer | Working on: Asylum | Twitter: @AgustinCordes

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 04 August 2014 06:03 AM

So, let’s summon the Two Guys from Andromeda instead. Tongue
Mark and Scott, how’s SpaceVenture coming along?

naive Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top