• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I’ve been completely out of the loop for the last few years, what do you recommend?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2004-11-03

PM

zane - 01 June 2014 06:03 PM

Could you give examples of crime games you didnt like? Im not sure what “fbi crime” means other than the fbi being involved.
But yeah its a safe bet you should play the blackwell games, and primordia.

Am I an FBI agent/detective?  Was there a murder?  Do I have to run blood samples and check for prints?  Am I searching for a killer?  If so, I probably won’t like it.  That whole theme, both on TV and in games, has gotten really old to me.  I like adventure games with an original plot that just let me escape into a different world. 

Thanks everyone for the suggestions - so far Memento Mori 2 and Lost Horizon seem to be worth checking out.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Memento Mori 2 and Lost Horizon

If I were in your shoes I would check these out.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

badmojo - 01 June 2014 02:25 PM

I haven’t been keeping up with the genre for about 3 years now and would like to know if anything has come out that might interest me.  Thanks! Cool

Stay that way,too early to return.There is no ag released nowhere near the caliber of Syberia or TLJ yet.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

badmojo - 07 June 2014 05:16 PM

Am I an FBI agent/detective?  Was there a murder?  Do I have to run blood samples and check for prints?  Am I searching for a killer?  If so, I probably won’t like it.  That whole theme, both on TV and in games, has gotten really old to me.  I like adventure games with an original plot that just let me escape into a different world. 

Thanks everyone for the suggestions - so far Memento Mori 2 and Lost Horizon seem to be worth checking out.

I personally love MM2, but in all fairness: You are playing as an Interpol agent and you will have to dust for fingerprints, once, so it might not be quite to your liking.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top