• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Threepcast:  An adventure gaming podcast

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2004-08-22

PM

(First of all, let me apologize if I’m posting this in the wrong forum, or if self-promoted plugging is frowned upon here.)

So my brothers and I have recently decided to start up our own podcast dedicated to the topic of adventure games.  We’re planning to cover all sorts of adventure games, from text-based adventures to classic 90s adventures to modern-day stuff.  So far, we’ve only been working through the LucasArts catalog (our next episode is on Monkey Island 2).

At this juncture, we’re mainly trying to generate some word-of-mouth about the podcast, for various reasons - mainly, we would like to get some feedback from fellow adventure gamers about whatever game we’re covering, in order to generate more of a dialog/discussion on the podcast.  Also, we’ve never done a podcast before, and (constructive) criticism about ways to improve it would be appreciated too!  Finally, we want it to be a crowd-pleasing podcast, so suggestions about the next game that we should cover would be welcome too - we’re not necessarily trying to go through adventure games in any kind of order.

Here’s the link to the podcast on iTunes:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/threepcast/id879853022?mt=2

And if you guys are interested in sending us game-related feedback, you can use this e-mail address:  podcast at ridgwayfilms dot com

You can also post feedback in this thread if you want, either about comments on the podcast so far, or about the game for the next upcoming episode (which, again, is going to be Monkey Island 2)

Anyway, thanks for reading!  I look forward to hearing from fellow adventure gamers!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top