• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Zero Escape 3 Now Official! 

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

If it isa matter of budget - then making the game graphics as simple as the first one would be fine -! The second game had a huge upgrade in graphics hence cost.

I know several people who actually preferred the graphics as found in the first game.

The 2nd game got quite a few awards including best handheld gameoftheyear.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I’d be fine with graphics like the first game as well. Worked more than well enough for me because despite all the improvements there were made in VLR, I still prefer 999…

I just want to see how this story ends, as VLR ended with one heck of a cliffhanger…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I wouldn’t mind going back to the 2D character art in the least. Though preferably it’d be using these fancy new hybrid systems like a lot of modern visual novels make use of, where the characters are slightly animated and such but still appear 2D.

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2013-04-25

PM

Though if they’re able to reuse at least some of the 3D character models from the 2nd game, it would be cheaper budget wise. Though I personally like the 2D art more, they just seem more expressive to me.

Games Played: Ace Attorney (PW 1-3, Apollo Justice, Miles Investigation), Hotel Dusk and Last Window, Professor Layton (Curious Village, Diabolical Box, Unwound Future, Lost Specter), 999 and Zero Escape, Walking Dead S1-2, Trace Memory, Area-X, Time Hollow, Ghost Trick, Indian Jones FoA   Currently Playing: Portal 2, PL - Miracle Mask, Dangan Ronpa

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I liked both art styles so I don’t care with what they go now
I just want that they keep the timeline selection screen of the second game.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just want that they keep the timeline selection screen of the second game.

I mean really, just get a budget and make a game for that amount - I’d be happy with almost anything - even Corpse Party quality.

Yes, the timeline selection was a wonderful addition - made the game for me.

I’d also make the game avaliable to ios also to increase sales (Nintendo, Sony, Apple).

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

Great news, if it’s true.  It’d instantly become the game that I’m most looking forward to.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Aksys teasing something:

http://4infinity.co/

mmm…

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I hope this is what I think it is!

Heart

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

What’s up with the counter.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It’s a really slow counter. It moves once a week or something…
No idea if anything leaked yet

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

^
More like once a month.
According to the comments the first combination of words make up for an interesting anagram.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

its a suuuper boring teaser.
And its overly cryptic.. theres nothing worth puzzling out about it.
But in short, the most likely culprits are:
a localization from the infinity series (ever 17, etc)
a port of vlr/999
...or a new game.. not the most likely considering this is aksys announcing this and not the japanese devs. But it would be worthy of a big teaser if they were taking a japanese series and developing a new game in english first. It would be news…

Origami - 29 April 2015 02:51 PM

According to the comments the first combination of words make up for an interesting anagram.

heres the thing though.. they were using like 50ish letters to make anagrams out of those leaked pictures. With 50 letters… thats almost 2 alphabets worth… you can make it say just about anything.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

heres the thing though.. they were using like 50ish letters to make anagrams out of those leaked pictures. With 50 letters… thats almost 2 alphabets worth… you can make it say just about anything.p

Actually said anagram was made out of the first series of words that comes up which consist of about 27 letters.

Lol just posting it here. I showed a fan the website today who was unaware and now is totally hyped for the game.

He claims to have solved the countdown method. SLIGHT SPOILER ALERT!!!

“SOLVED IT!

When the teaser site first launched on 3/18, the count-down read 0303. Today, April 29th, it reads 0201.

303-201 = 42.

The number of days between April 29th and March 18th is 102.

Those under the affects of Radical 6 experience 1 second as approximately 2.45 seconds.”

42*2.45 = 102.9

ZERO ESCAPE 3 CONFIRMED!”

I am not completely sold myself yet…but whatever.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Origami - 29 April 2015 05:59 PM

303-201 = 42

lol, what.

ok i think what youre friend was saying… theres 42 days between now and when it started…. and that times 2.45 would be 102… but the counter doesnt change every day anyway….
so…yeah…. Tongue
Theres been a few theories trying to link the timing to radical 6… doesnt really add up.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top