• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Broken Sword 5 - Episode 2

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Funny how initially reception to this game was lukewarm but it seems now everybody is excited about playing the second chapter, heheh. Personally I can’t wait to delve back into the adventure.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Less then 10 mins now Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I think it will take a bit longer before it is up on GOG.com =S

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

How come? Meh

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Origami - 16 April 2014 11:48 AM

Funny how initially reception to this game was lukewarm but it seems now everybody is excited about playing the second chapter, heheh. Personally I can’t wait to delve back into the adventure.

I bet Broken Age and Moebius made people realise how well-crafted Broken Sword 5 really is Smile I loved the game from the start though.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Personally I like BA better, but BS5 comes pretty close for me. And yay, updating now from Steam. No sleep tonight.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Steam is up, GOG is not.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

tomimt - 16 April 2014 01:09 PM

Personally I like BA better, but BS5 comes pretty close for me. And yay, updating now from Steam. No sleep tonight.

Don’t worry. We won’t judge you for it…

Smile hehehe

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Why do I get the feeling the gog version won’t be up till 7…

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Tad - 16 April 2014 01:02 PM

How come? Meh

Because I can vaguely remember a slight delay the first time around.
Or…simply the fact that they haven’t made posted an announcement or updated the release date when you click on the product itself.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I think it’s online now. It’s no longer called episode 1 and 2. Just broken sword the serpent’s curse as one big file.

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Omg…have to redownload the size of both chapters now -_-

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

If you kept the first episode on your computer you won’t.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2013-08-08

PM

I love Broken Sword 1 and 2 but disliked BS 3 mainly because of the keyboard/gamepad controls and I never really bothered to try out 4. However, seeing that the retro stylized art is back and the way “the serpent’s curse” looks in general, I feel like I should give this one a chance. Would I be missing out on a lot jumping from the smoking mirror to this? Is the story new? Is it still worth it even if I miss out on some things? Thanks in advance!  Laughing

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Not really. They’re all self contained stories so there’s nothing you’ll be missing by picking this one up.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top