• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Home/Away Quiz

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Updated
Away16 is edited ..Thanks Chrissie

Results so far without order
LadyK 6 +12
Handsfree 4 +12
Jabod 1
Kate me 3
TimovieMan 1
Chrissie 3 +6
Diego +3

Only 2 Matches left to be guessed .

The extension (round2) is coming tomorrow its finished but I need to recheck on it again Sarcastic

P.S:the answers of the guessed ones will be posted before the 2nd round tomorrow.

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Advie - 24 November 2013 02:55 PM

Please don’t thank me Advie because I am completely baffled as to why you’ve edited it based on my guesses????????

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 24 November 2013 03:25 PM
Advie - 24 November 2013 02:55 PM

Please don’t thank me Advie because I am completely baffled as to why you’ve edited it based on my guesses????????

because A16 is supposed to be the match for H20 but you coincidently figured them both as jokers (you are something really) as I wrote the answers previously in a note, the former A16 shot was misplaced wrongly (it was TMoS which already has no Place in the quiz) , and IF i considered you answers correct and they are both jokers that would mean there are 8 instead 6,.. well that would have been a real mess .

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Hi Advie, I had overlooked that you gave 3 points each for guessing the Jokers & I know I guessed 2 so score for me is correct! If you’re going to start changing the screens though I’m out!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you are always hot blooded like this chrissie , the hell with quiz, really , lets delete it if I have to .. but cool down.

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I understand what you’re saying, Advie.  You were supposed to have 6 jokers but because you put in one wrong picture, that made 8 jokers, which you didn’t realize until Chrissie sent you her PM answers. 

Instead of changing the picture, you could have just changed the rules to say there are 8 jokers and 15 matches.  Wink

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yeah, it’s a good quiz advie… I’ve made bigger blunders with my quizzes, like repeating the EXACT picture from some previous quizzes Grin (not to mention that I always seem to cut a point or two from some contestant Shifty Eyed)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Did the second round for these original pictures start yet?

Just a suggestion: If you’re going to add more matches, it might be better to put them in a new thread called Home/Away 2 or something.  At the end of that one, you could combine the scores of both for a grand total.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 24 November 2013 05:56 PM

Just a suggestion: If you’re going to add more matches, it might be better to put them in a new thread called Home/Away 2 or something.  At the end of that one, you could combine the scores of both for a grand total.

I agree with this. Thumbs Up

Maybe edit the first post here to clarify that, though (and add a link)...

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Thanks Diego

Did the second round for these original pictures start yet?

well certainly tried to understand this entry but no luck!

that would be a nice idea since all the new round’s images wont had anything to do with the ones here/posted already .

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

You gave us 4 guesses to start off this quiz.  When can we post more guesses for these (not the new ones)?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yes! Where are your 4 guesses for today already? Wink

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Ah, I was waiting for you to let us know when to start, since everybody is in a different time zone.

How about:
H4 & A13 - Les Manley in Search for the KIng

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

H21 & A19 - KQ 4: The Perils of Rosella

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Lady Kestrel - 24 November 2013 05:30 PM

I understand what you’re saying, Advie.  You were supposed to have 6 jokers but because you put in one wrong picture, that made 8 jokers, which you didn’t realize until Chrissie sent you her PM answers. 

Instead of changing the picture, you could have just changed the rules to say there are 8 jokers and 15 matches.  Wink

Wise advice Lady Kestrel which I completely agree with!

I also agree diego that it’s a very nice quiz, I know & appreciate how much work goes into producing one & yes, I’m sure all of us who’ve done so have made blunders me included!

It was infuriating to PM at least one definite correct answer to find you changed the picture but no matter I’m guessing that now:
H20 - A16 are Overclocked?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top