• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiegrizzlypantsKeybordzSefirVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name ___ Adventure Games

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Dag - 27 December 2013 12:15 PM

Feel free to mention more, if you like! I love adventures where you get a real sense of
travelling, and I’m looking for more of them Smile

80 days fits perfect in here! Smile
http://www.mobygames.com/game/80-days

also: Lost horizon, Zak McKracken, Art of murder, Gold and Glory, Riddle of master Lu
,Ark of time, Belief and betrayal, and a bunch more Laughing

Dag - 27 December 2013 12:15 PM

Haven’t played Chronicles of Mystery before, they look like they could be interesting.

they’re ok games, I liked the second one, The tree of life

About my 3 games…
I’m giving one more day , the games can also involve the main character’s frustration on you (the player) while using various inventory items . Laughing

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Discworld 1 (screensaver Smile)
Runaway 1 (Brian’s recap)

and in Monkey Island 2, I’ve always felt that Guybrush is talking to me when saying: “Wow, they’re good!” in the dream sequence Grin Will that do, kate me? Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Yes, you got it! that’s what
I’m talking about! Laughing Runaway is a great example, because Brian talks to the player at every chapter. And Rincewind knocking on the screen and asking if anyone is home was actually the first thing that I thought of , then all MI series has stuff like this (your ‘don’t adjust your screen set’ when Guybrush falls from the tree.) or asking the player if he feels ripped off at the swordfighting lesson. Laughing  Simon the sorcerer is also another one (when you try using an item he said ‘why don’t you use it on yourself?’ Crazy

I am baaaaaaaack!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Name 3 games featuring a male main character who is either bald or has a long ((shoulder length and more) hair. (one from a series)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

The Ballads of Reemus (Reemus is bald)
Day of the Tentacle (Hoagie has long hair)
The Raven (Sellner, also bald)

Name 5 adventure games where you blow something up

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Dag - 29 December 2013 11:56 AM

Name 5 adventure games where you blow something up

Pandora Directive (Malloy’s Warehouse)
Larry 2 (put bag in bottle Wink)
BoUT
Black Mirror 2
Paradise

Name 3 games where you have to escape from a burning building

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

BS2 (right at the beginning)
Larry 7 (right at the beginning)
Black Mirror 2

Name 3 games where you need to confront the mad scientist

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Flight of the Amazon Queen
Maniac Mansion
Jack Keane

also, intro to Sam & Max: Hit the Road Grin

Name 3 adventures with a frozen terrain scene

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i dont quite get it but do Lost Horizon and SyberiaII and BoUT qualify!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Sure. All I asked for was some good old ice. Grin Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Great! Grin

Make a hole in the barrel/vessel to empty it and be able to move it, name 3 AGs with that puzzle

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I can not think of a single one! Frown

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I don’t wanna keep the thread on hold any longer too
The Black Mirror
Runaway Road Adventure
Overclocked HoV

plz post a new task Smile

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Nah:

“Also, if no one answers within a reasonable amount of time, say a day or two, the task setter must give the answer and set another task.” Wink

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

OK, name 3 adventures in which you have 5 or more places to visit available on a map at once

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top