• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Decipher the Anagram!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Ring: The Legend of the Nibelungen

Fortunately I was at the AG Get-Together or I wouldn’t have found this… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1785

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

AS Tim obviously knows - he is quite correct.

Roman5 - did you not get legend or ring from the list of words you could make? Either should have brought the game up. Had you worked out Nibelungen you may have found the list fairly short!  Tongue

All yours TimovieMan

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Jabod - 17 August 2013 09:17 AM
Roman5 - 17 August 2013 09:09 AM

I’ve been racking my brain over this for hours. There’s a ton of individual words to be made from your rhyme but whenever I think I’m onto something, type a word into game search and a list of games comes up, it’s never right. Embarassed Pan

I hadn’t thought of working games out like that Roman. I’m going to have to remember it.

Actually, that’s more or less how I work as well. “Legend” was what did the trick for me…

Next:
Discover a hooky clove reflection

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 134

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Well done TimovieMan.

Jabod - 17 August 2013 09:49 AM

AS Tim obviously knows - he is quite correct.

Roman5 - did you not get legend or ring from the list of words you could make? Either should have brought the game up. Had you worked out Nibelungen you may have found the list fairly short!  Tongue

Damnnit, of all the scores of words I thought of, Legend didn’t enter my mind! Gasp It’s like when you’ve scoured a scene a billion times item hunting and searched every square pixel, then when you see the answer you realise you hadn’t looked at that small dark corner of the room where the item you want is sitting. Doh! Not heard of the game though so Nibelungen would never have been on my word list.  That was a very good one Jabod!

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

I’m glad Timo and Roman told me what they did Smile  Thumbs Up

Having found “history” we get:

Overclocked: A History Of Violence

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Right you are! Thumbs Up

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Next up is this which I rather like:

Test A Casehardened Mink

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

4 minutes TimovieMan! Pretty good going.

BTW - Is anyone else playing?

All yours again.

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Expect that own hairy region

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

TimovieMan - 18 August 2013 08:33 AM

Expect that own hairy region

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Grin

First registered in 2005. Original creator of: Place that Quote! - Adventure Game Sounds - Decipher the Anagram! - Name that Inventory! - A Face to Place!

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Your turn!

Joined 2012-06-04

PM

Ok then, this shouldn’t be too hard, it’s quite short..

betrayed hub miner

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

Jabod - 18 August 2013 08:31 AM

BTW - Is anyone else playing?

I was, and just as I was about to type the answer to yours, Tim came along and ruined the whole thing Tongue

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Dag - 18 August 2013 11:55 AM

I was, and just as I was about to type the answer to yours, Tim came along and ruined the whole thing Tongue

The police is your friend!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top