• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Humble, good Adventures need to be more recognized .. 

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Most of the Adventurers Seeking recommendation either beginners looking for something easy to help them to get into the genre mostly they seem to have discovered it lately or of course the old timers always seeking out the best there is .. but lately i have been fond of those Humble Adventures that they Usually get the rating between 2.5 and 3.5 (not always but mostly) here.

and i noticed that these Adventures hold the biggest share at the A-Z Database list of AG.

i actually don’t know if this thread would be considered as a recommendation thread or just that to bring out feedback or feelings about those games.

Those Adventures Always not recognized tho they are still fun (imo), you wont find them at the 100’s Adventures of all time List and you (mostly) wont find a thread made for any of them, they might not have the great Story or the Good Development but they still can be also commercial or up to date ,.....the one thing i am sure to describe them with they always missing the magic that can hold its grip upon us.

Edited for Typo and Grammar

Games Developed By Future Games like Tale of hero and Alterego i think they could not be described as GREAT or BAD .. and many Adventurers might not even heard of them or a least tried .

Bastich Scene yesterday for The Game that Title The Rocking Dead could be considered within this criteria ,‘its one of the little number of UN-Obscure Adventure that he posted’. Smile

Games with this similarity i just lately Played/Replayed a number of them and really Enjoyed!! such; Alternativa , Next Life, Dracula origin , also add Face Noir so the bottom line ;yeah they are not to be compared with the like of The longest Journey or Gabriel Knight(s) ...etc ,but i myself wouldnt want to miss them anyway.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’ve played TONS of these. Some I thought were actually a classic - like “Gray Matter” and “999”.

Others were small budget titles I thought were charming - “Art of Murder” and “Chronicles of Mystery” for example.

Due to price - it is hard to stay away from these hidden gems—they can be gotten at good prices and provide hours of entertainment for very little $$$.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top