• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielseagulSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

E3 2013 Adventures

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

E3 craziness is starting tomorrow, I think a thread to collect all new stuff might be useful.
I’ll start by posting some games that we can expect new stuff

The Witness (PS4, PC, iOS) Thread - The Jonathan Blow new game made a surprise appearance at the PS4 unveil, so I think it’s safe to assume it will also appear at E3.

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS3, X360, PC?) Thread - A new game video by Airtight games/Square-Enix with gameplay that looks like a cross between Ghost Trick and LA Noire. The pre-E3 gameplay videos look promising

Beyond - Two Souls (PS3) Thread - I think we’ve seen too much of this game already, specially the last trailer shown at Tribeca but it’s one of the last big PS3 games so it will probably be there. Maybe they’ll announce a PS4 version…

Ace Attorney 5 (3DS) Thread - Capcom already announce a digital Western release in the Fall but I’m anxious to see some details a a date. Last Trailer released in a Nintendo Direct showed a lot of characters

Walking Dead (Everything) - Telltale has been teasing a Walking Dead announcement so I think it’s safe to say they will showing it at E3. Can’t wait to see the direction they are going

The Wolf Among Us (PC, probably more) Thread - The other game Telltale is working on, with a close release date we’ll probably finally see some gameplay.

Broken Age (PC, iOS, Android) Thread - With only a teaser trailer released maybe it’s time for Tim to show some more stuff and a release date

Tearaway (PS Vita) Thread - It looks more of a puzzle platformer but it’s a Media Molecule game and could be a system-seller for the Vita. Lengthy gameplay video

I’m probably missing a lot of stuff, maybe some kickstarter projects (Broken Sword, Dreamfall) will be there.
I also hope to see some news about the Layton vs Phoenix western release and if Last Guardian still exists…
Feel free to add more stuff that is shown

Total Posts: 132

Joined 2007-02-10

PM

wilco - 09 June 2013 03:30 PM

I’m probably missing a lot of stuff, maybe some kickstarter projects (Broken Sword, Dreamfall) will be there.

I know the Larry team are going to be there, though there’s not exactly much more of the game they can show anymore Grin

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Jane Jensen will be showing Moebius to the press for the first time…

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

I’m guessing Sony will be showcasing rain. - at least on the showfloor.

Total Posts: 813

Joined 2004-08-01

PM

It’s quite paradoxical how you’re trying to predict Blow’s appearance based on the fact he surprised before.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ace Attorney 5 (3DS) Thread - Capcom already announce a digital Western release in the Fall but I’m anxious to see some details a a date. Last Trailer released in a Nintendo Direct showed a lot of characters

Yeah Q&A confirmed

One of the highlights of the broadcast will be on Wednesday at 4pm (PST) when a live Q&A session will take place with Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies producer Motohide Eshiro. It’ll be great to see more from this title, which will be coming to the West as a digital download.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/capcom_announces_e3_live_streaming_schedule

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

nomadsoul - 10 June 2013 07:30 AM

Yeah Q&A confirmed

One of the highlights of the broadcast will be on Wednesday at 4pm (PST) when a live Q&A session will take place with Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies producer Motohide Eshiro. It’ll be great to see more from this title, which will be coming to the West as a digital download.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/06/capcom_announces_e3_live_streaming_schedule

Has anything about Dual Destinies at E3 been released yet for those of us who missed the live stream?

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top