• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Beckyfire7sideLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Realm

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-12-31

PM

Is there any precedent for a kickstarter game starting this slowly and still reaching the goal??

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2008-07-11

PM

The artwork is phenomenal. The first thing I thought of was Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, but if they’re going to take that concept and make it better then I’m all for it. Not 100% sold yet, but will keep my eye on it.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Unlike other Kickstarters, I can’t pay via Amazon (maybe because this is the UK version of Kickstarter?). There’s no Paypal option. And they won’t accept my One Vanilla Visa card either. Frustrating.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Are you sure you can’t use Amazon at all? In a recent update they said this:

US backers supporting US projects can just use their Amazon account but for UK, they get presented with an annoying form that put a lot of them off….....unfortunately we can’t fix this, as KS need to sort their payment systems out.

Sounds like it should be possible, if hardly ideal.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Thanks for checking for me. When I’m backing a Kickstarter project in North America, once I’ve selected the pledge tier, I’m taken to a screen that says: “Check out with Amazon.” But when I’ve selected the pledge tier for The Realm, I’m taken to a screen that says “Payment Information,” and the only choices I can find are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. I don’t see a form or any other mention of Amazon, unfortunately.

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2013-05-04

PM

They posted a video explaining the gameplay in more details:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=57d8R3FcSV4

I think the main issue they are facing in their kickstarter campaign is the fact that high percentage of US backers were put off when they realized that there is no Amazon payment option since it can only be done by US based campaign.

And aparently Paypal payment option cannot be used to be counted toward their target as it was posted in the comments section.

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2017-02-08

PM

Did anyone play this yet?

Nihon no adobenchāgēmu wa saikō no adobenchāgēmudesu

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top