• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Jane Jensen’s “Mystery Game X” - What is it?

Total Posts: 358

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Jensen said the following in a Dec interview with an adventure gaming site:

Jane: We’re heavily into production on Moebius now and that’s very exciting. I love the way the story turned out. I have several (!) really interesting and attractive lead characters (refer to the above for an idea of gender) and the art is unique and cool. So that’s been fun. We’re also working on a yet unannounced title we call “Mystery Game X” which has been sort of a dream come true. But I can’t talk about it!

Now, I am sure she has dropped many hints over the last several months, but I haven’t been following very closely. Didn’t know if there was already a thread here discussing the game (didn’t see one), but wanted to start one to get you guys’ guesses.

My guess: It will be a new Gabriel Knight game, but NOT GK4. It will not be a remake. It will be episodic and set sometime before GK3’s story. Perhaps a GK prequel?

It will be published by Activision, a development which will raise curiosity about whether Activision will also publish a new KQ in similar fashion.

Jane has already hinted that Mystery Game X is being published by a very big publisher. In my view, it has to be Activision.

Total Posts: 87

Joined 2007-07-23

PM

Here

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top