• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Don’t download Chronicles of Zerzura from US Adventureshop!

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Don’t download Chronicles of Zerzura from US Adventureshop.
I just did, and to my great disappointment the game is in German!!! Frown
This is the second time this has happened in a short time. I downloaded Secret Files 3 a few weeks back from Gamersgate, same issue.

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 89

Joined 2005-12-19

PM

Niclas - 03 December 2012 03:23 AM

Don’t download Chronicles of Zerzura from US Adventureshop.
I just did, and to my great disappointment the game is in German!!! Frown
This is the second time this has happened in a short time. I downloaded Secret Files 3 a few weeks back from Gamersgate, same issue.

Did you request/get a refund?

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

I just told them about the problem.now i am waiting for them to come back.really irritating i was really looking forward to playing the game tonight.

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I was going to send you my copy only I think I’ve deleted it. Damn.

Hope you can get a refund! That’s really weird that it’s in German because how many Germans would shop at the US Adventureshop?

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Oscar, where did you download your version from, which site? I will probably get my money back for the game, but I don’t want to wait for them to get the English version in stock. I am really keen on playing this game, I have been looking forward to it for a very long time now.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Gamestop. We talked about it in this thread, I think a few people made the same mistake you did.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Niclas i dont know what you had written expect telling them the problem, but my advice on a personal experience you gotta be little demanding , as this might be just a mistake and does not mean they do not have the English version but sadly no one will notice your request/(debate) if your writing formula was just including the problem or at least not as fast as you wish

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

I don’t know what’s going on with the guys in the US distribution sites. The same thing happened with me when I bought Secret Files 3 from GamersGate. Don’t they even look at the content of the stuff they are delivering??? This mistakes have no escuse to my taste.

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Problem solved. They sent me a new download code with the English version. Still extremely irritating.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top