• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyLady KestrelLittleRoseSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Secret Files 3 finally has a release date (SEP 14, 2012)

Total Posts: 28

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

FINALLY…the release is on the horizon

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Secret Files is strongly Coming this year…as for Syberia i wouldn’t count on a 3rd Part not even 2020

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

well, it’ll be a long wait for sure….too bad.  Quality adventure games are too scarce nowadays, so that’s the reason everyone keeps looking out for sequels and prequels of popular games..

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

supposedly Syberia 3 was in the making and Sokal was invited to participate but we have no news it seems as to what happened exactly.it’s been some time since i checked the microids facebook page.it was the only place you could get info about the project.if anything comes up i’ll post.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Secret Files 3: The Archimedes Code finally has a release date. September 14 2012.

Screenshots

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

WOOOOOOOT! thanks for the info!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

They’re big alright but - meh… The original had somehow more charm to it.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Its not the best looking game i’ve seen, but I still look forward to playing it. If I ever get round to playing No2.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Looks while we’ll get to visit Da Vinci’s workshop:

TRIVIA: Can you name at least 2 other games featuring Leonardo’s place?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Umm… Secrets of DaVinci (which I haven’t played yet, just guessing) and… and… does Discworld Noir count? Grin

Anyway I’m kinda liking these, actually quite interested in SF3 atm, even though the earlier games weren’t larger than life (still good though).

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Journeyman Project 2

It’s also in the Assassin’s Creed games.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2012-07-08

PM

Raz Mataz - 25 May 2012 02:38 AM

well, it’ll be a long wait for sure….too bad.  Quality adventure games are too scarce nowadays, so that’s the reason everyone keeps looking out for sequels and prequels of popular games..

Really? This seems to me like one of the best years for adventures in some time. I guess it depends on what sub-genre you prefer, though.

Joined 2009-04-17

PM

Really? This seems to me like one of the best years for adventures in some time. I guess it depends on what sub-genre you prefer, though.

Well, you’ll always find one or two extraordinary releases every now and then, but i think the best years in adventures were from early 2004 till late 2010 for my liking…..still i might be wrong coz who knows, some new amazing adventures might be around the corner, just need a brilliant idea and skill from somewhere

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I see many quality releases coming out in the future that I am looking forward to playing. True, 2004-2010 we saw some great games released - but I bought some 2011 releases that I thought were excellent too.

Wink

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

German demo is up - http://www.geheimakte.deepsilver.de/de/index.php

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Yikes!!!

$39.95 discounted PreOrder for a Download in the US regular price $42.06
http://www.geheimakte.deepsilver.de/en/shop.html
http://www.gamesrocket.com/download/Secret-Files-3.html

I don’t know about you guys but $40 for a Download?...maybe for a boxed disk but isn’t it a bit much for a Download? And what about the little PreOrder discount…geesh! Releasing in the UK & USA Sept. 14 2012

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top