• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Unforeseen Incidents

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Cant wait for this it, it has captured some great art for a 2d adventure, and animations as well, i ve read it a very loyal to the classic adventures. first look you’d remember Dead Synchronicity and its post-apocalyptic adventure as well, but i glimpsed some animations from the GAMESCOM 2017 and it is a bit advanced that it.

Behind it is a German developer and it’s their first project, i wished they have had gone to kickstart this adventure because of the Kickstarter propaganda aspect only, it would have gathered a long line of adventurers having it on their waiting list.

I ve heard three tracks of the game as well, and i am happy they are live recorded and not digitalized, cant tell how good they are until i hear them while i am playing.

fingers crossed.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Agreed, it looks great! I hope it makes a big splash, it’s looking like it deserves it. That trailer is ace.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mr Underhill - 13 April 2018 02:26 PM

railer is ace.

That is a new expression i ve learn, now, and no other could word/expression could have nailed that good . Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2013-05-26

PM

I did some writing on this game (and I also edited the trailer) so I’m very biased, but I love the art style so much!

I wanted to post a link to the new trailer(s), just in case anyone is looking for them:

English Trailer

German Trailer

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

AliBK - 14 April 2018 01:36 PM

I did some writing on this game (and I also edited the trailer) so I’m very biased, but I love the art style so much!

I wanted to post a link to the new trailer(s), just in case anyone is looking for them:

English Trailer

German Trailer

amazing job Alibk, Really!!

Edit: but the original trailer i ve seen still the Ace Laughing

Joined 2013-05-26

PM

Well, I didn’t make the announcement trailer, so I absorb none of the fuzzy feelings!

(Thanks for spreading the word about the game.)

Total Posts: 406

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

I’m looking forward to this, the trailer really appealed to me. The graphics are a little different to what I usually like, but it looks really good.

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Joined 2013-05-26

PM

Hey! I just wanted to boost this because Unforeseen Incidents is released on Thursday, but you can still pre-order it and get 25% off on the Unforeseen Incidents website.

Here’s a recent preview from Adventure Gamers. And a new preview from Kotaku.

“Unforeseen Incidents’ distinctive visual style, top notch voice work, fun characters, and challenging puzzles definitely make this a game to watch for” - Adventure Gamers

“There is charm to be found in every nook and cranny of Unforeseen Incident’s world” - Kotaku

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Playing!. here what you should know, just think Daedalic at their start, but much better voice acting, and a great lot of descriptions over hotspots, remember BMII? almost similar quantity, there is no intro, it kicks in with some radio news and a protagonist you feel sorry for him the moments he starts to speak, much melancholy in his vision to himself and the world. great, i am right in with it, with no doubt it is gonna be as good as i expected. another Dead Synchronicity adventure.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Is it a horror game? Hard to tell from the trailer.

Joined 2013-05-26

PM

It’s a mystery adventure, rather than a horror. There’s a dark conspiracy to uncover, but no gore or jump-scares.

(Thanks for the feedback, Advie.)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

The review is kinda spoiling things in the story i guess they are better to be figured out alone, as they take away some shocking things i wouldnt like to know if hadn’t already just finihsed. other than this, it is a great review, worthy of a very low profiled game in my eyes before i get to finish in less than 24 hours. i believe it as i said already as good as Dead Synchronicity (which the closest AG to it that comes to mind)  but even better* from the length and puzzle perspective.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

Didn’t see your post until now, Advie, but a few of the more “spoilery” details have already been removed from the review.

Frankly, from someone who hasn’t played it, none of them SOUNDED at all spoilery (or they wouldn’t have been included, obviously), but I can see where those who have played it would consider them so.

Joined 2013-05-26

PM

Thanks Jack, and thanks for the feedback Advie.

Total Posts: 601

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

Only played for an hour and a half, but everything so far is top notch stuff. The intrigue, the characters, the voices, the gorgeous art style—- I’m in! It’s great to see high res used for such a charming and unique comic book-like style.

What puzzles I’ve solved so far nicely fit into the world and story, but what really stands out so far is some super good and natural-sounding writing. Harper is likeable, and I already care for him.  So far so excellent.

Total Posts: 1261

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

John Walker loved it:

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/05/25/wot-i-think-unforeseen-incidents/

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top