• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Masters Minion Kickstarter

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2018-04-13

PM

Hi guys,

We’re new to the Adventure Gamers Forums, but feel this is the best place to show our idea for our game.

We are collaborating with WindybeardGames in order to bring our idea to life. The game itself ‘The Masters Minion’ will be a point and click adventure game set in a town in old Europe. The idea being that you take control of the Minion doing tasks for your Master.

The idea is loosely based on the Frankenstein story, but it’s going to be full of dark humour, original music, voice acting and a unique art style.

We hope that people would get behind the idea so that we can bring a new Point and Click Adventure game to the masses… since everyone loves a decent point and click right?

We would appreciate it if you could take a look at our Kickstarter page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/119869144/the-masters-minion/ and would appreciate it even more if your were to back us.

I personally have been a huge fan of Point and Click games since an early age, including the original Lucasart, Sierra, Adventure Soft games. And now would like to bring something new to the market ourselves.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

if this game will have similar voice acting to that old man promoting it, then I’m all in, but yet I ‘m not decide.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2018-04-13

PM

The voice acting will be done by the voice over guy in the trailer Smile along with some others, as we’d like a bit of variety… 

Glad you liked the old man though Wink

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top