• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Best Game U Played in 2017

Total Posts: 419

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

The Sexy Brutale, Gorogoa and Paradigm are definitely my favourites from last year.

Regarding Paradigm, isn’t Jacob Janerka Australian with Polish heritage? I thought the fact that the game takes place in a made-up Eastern European country where the main character has a computer that sounds like Crocodile Dundee was a huge giveaway.  Crazy

NP: A Link Between Worlds, Beneath a Steel Sky and Vampyr

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Didn’t play the CPT, I’m holding out to see if Paradigm gets an IOS release. Could happen ya know, tons of adeventure games from 2015 and 2016 that were PC only releases got an IOS release in 2018.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I really enjoyed playing Inner World 2, surprised it gets so little mention. It was a bit too short and weird, but very inspired and satisfying, like those cute adventure games from unknown developers that popped up once in a while during the 1990s (Flight of the Amazon Queen, UFOs Adventures or Touché). Thimbleweed Park was huge, often inventive, but to me it lacked little something that could’ve made it an instant classic. And I hated the ending, that too.

PC means personal computer

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top