• News
  • Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

The Sinking City

Total Posts: 46

Joined 2007-02-17

PM

Any news on this one?

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Scheduled to release this year. They’ve been releasing development updates regularly, last one was in December.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Frogwares

Total Posts: 7110

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 7110

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

seems like its not an adventure game, i was like why the game is using RE4 camera for adventure game , and then he pulled out his gun to shoot down shit

Total Posts: 867

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Looks like biting off more than they can chew.

“The universe is a dream dreamed by a single dreamer where all the dream characters dream too.”

Total Posts: 2578

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Some new interview gameplay at E3

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Turns out better than expected,anyone playing?

“The universe is a dream dreamed by a single dreamer where all the dream characters dream too.”

Total Posts: 557

Joined 2014-11-29

PM

I’ve been keeping myself from playing ‘cause I am extremely busy until way into August but I caaaaaan’t waaaait!

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Reviewers on console versions rating it as low as possible coz of countless technical issues but i haven’t experience any on pc yet.(after 2 hours of gameplay)

Total Posts: 4254

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It looks great, I’m not sure about the combat but the specs required are above my PC’s capacity.  Smile

Total Posts: 204

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

So I’m not a fan of frogwares at all. I personally thought Crimes and Punishments was absolutely terrible. But this looks pretty interesting. Wondering if I should give frogwares another chance…

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Frogware’s most ambitious project no doubt,keepin mind that with LA Noire(2011) and Outcast(1999) one of the few open-world adv.games ever, manages to create an outstanding experience.

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Iv played a tiny bit (30 mins).. heres some impressions: great graphics, effects and sound. Investigating mechanics seem pretty promising. I like that exploration isnt too driven on objective markers so far.. you can place your own markers related to a case.. but im still exploring on my own. Story and voice acting iv got some mixed opinions on. I think the problem im having with it is so far its just a very blunt “heres what you expect from lovecraft towns, let us throw it in your face repeatedly, nothing in this town is normal.” There’s just a story direction i want to see in gaming that a lot of devs ignore… Get us used to the mundane and trivial before getting whacky.
But regardless, game so far is promising.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!