• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckyLady KestrelSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG Theme of the Week 15 - A Toast to the Departed (French Edition)

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Welcome back, Karlok!

I’d also like to mention Czech Future Games - even though their games are not ranked among the cult classics (well, perhaps Black Mirror is) and were often “just one another mystery, point and click” that’s exactly what’s needed more, especially in the wave of walking simulators we’re being splashed on. Nibiru was an average game when I played it, but it had “everything” - plenty of classic puzzles, good story, rich inventory, solid length… and I’d have nothing against for this kind of “average” game to be produced every month. Smile (speaking of which, the scientists say the Planet X is coming again Wink )

Another, older company, Arxel Tribe from Slovenia is even more obscure but their games had a recognizable, pseudo-historical vibe to it, and I think I’m sensing a lack of historical games today on the market.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 930

Joined 2004-01-06

PM

Besides Cryo and Kheops, there are other French companies that made edutainment games like Vikings and Crusader—Wanadoo, Index+, Canal+ Multimedia, France Telecom Multimedia.

And though they’re not French, I also miss Detalion, which created first person puzzle-oriented games with unusual environments, like Reah and Schizm.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top