• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Muse - Psychedelic Earthbound Adventure

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Huge Eden fan and this sound and looks trippy already but adventure this time.

http://www.muse-alone.com/

The story of Muse is centered around the theme of “unrequited love.” The game features a unique art style, blending pixel art and watercolor paintings. Combined with a melancholic, electronic soundtrack, Muse takes the player on a surreal and solitary journey into a world shaped by colors and inspired by Japanese adventure games from the 90’s. Discover new environments, solve colorful puzzles and meet the eclectic creatures occupying this psychedelic world.

MUSE: Together Is the New Alone is the first game directed by Baiyon, best known as the art director & musician behind PixelJunk Eden & PixelJunk 4am.

Note:You have to copy paste the address to visit the site.

Total Posts: 127

Joined 2014-01-05

PM

When I entered the site, I thought header picture was playable so I ended up clicking and pressing buttons for 5 minutes. Grin

Soundtrack has really weird vibe, but I like it.

But there’s no gameplay info anywhere. Meh

What I can tell from posted screenshots, this certainly doesn’t feel like traditional Japanese visual novel and I doubt they’ll be implementing classical Western p’n'c gameplay. If anything, screenshots suggest that it’s going to be an adventure with lightweight action elements.

BTW, Baiyon? Isn’t he a sort of Japanese “indie” legend?

Recently played: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 5/5, Bioshock 2 4/5, Tomb Raider (2013) 3/5 Looking forward to: Gibbous, Saint Kotar

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top