• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Short-length Adventure games

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2013-03-30

PM

I had some nice time with Kaptain Brawe : A Brawe New World. Laughing

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Very interesting suggestions. I prefer adventure games that are short myself too. I usually don’t feel like investing several weeks to a single title.

Total Posts: 36

Joined 2006-03-14

PM

actually i prefer long long looong ones!
but with my time constraints, i want some smaller ones for the next 1-2 months so that i dont get stuck in a game for weeks since i can only play 30-60min per day max.

Total Posts: 41

Joined 2014-02-01

PM

Perfectly understandable, then. I used to prefer longer games as well, but I guess my patience is not what it once was. I know people that love RPGs and MMOs but I can’t stand these games now. Besides, there’s too much to play and discover!

Total Posts: 298

Joined 2004-08-15

PM

Leather Godesses of Phobos 2Crazy

No really, I actually like it very much despite its reputation. The path of the alien is especially short…the game runs out of puzzles in the second half and becomes very linear. The first half, though…so atmospheric!

Also Loom of course, if you haven’t played it yet.

Joined 2006-03-14

PM

ahahahaha
unfortunately i’ve played both of them 20 years ago Tongue

Thank you all for your suggestions! It seems though that trying to get the older ones and then making them run under windows 8 is more trouble i can afford this month!

i guess i’ll have to stick with more recent ones for the foreseeable future so i dont spend my limited time on compatibility issues. hopefully i’ll find something.

Thanks again everyone Wink

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

Have you played The Cave by DoubleFine yet? I think it’s worth a few hours of your time even if it didn’t break new ground for many people.

Joined 2006-03-14

PM

thejobloshow - 03 May 2014 04:29 PM

Have you played The Cave by DoubleFine yet? I think it’s worth a few hours of your time even if it didn’t break new ground for many people.

yeah, got it. can’t say i liked it much though. first run was ok but 2nd and 3rd (to see all endings) was painful.

in the end, i got Lost Echo for my iPhone and Nelly Cootalot, Metal Dead, Eternally Us, Spooks and Heroine Quest (yeah, i raided the AGS product line Tongue Tongue )

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top