• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiegrizzlypantsSefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Professor Layton and the Broken Sword

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Nintendo has announced they are developing a game for digital release on the PC:

“Professor Layton and the Broken Sword” - this is to be a cross-over adventure game featuring Professor Layton and Nico together solving a case of world destruction proportions.

Nintendo says they found someone that has a french accent and speaks Japanese to voice Nico and that they like the results so much they are only going to add subtitles for the western releases of the game.

To be released first in japan later this year with a western release on GOG and Steam in early 2015.

Heart Eyes

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Hmm…

Image Attachments

1396348363884.jpg

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Confirmed! Thumbs Up

This is awesome!!!! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top