• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Story-driven exploration: The Fall

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-08-15

PM

Even though it admittedly isn’t an adventure game in the classic sense, The Fall claims to draw inspiration from classics like Monkey Island and Metroid. I have to admit, waking up on a (rather desolate) alien world as the robotic fallback autopilot of a combat suit whose occupant was rendered unconscious and urgently needs help sounds much too intriguing for me to pass up. Take a look and make up your own mind: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/189665092/the-fall-dark-story-driven-exploration-in-an-alien

Image Attachments

The_Fall.png

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-08-15

PM

New video with gameplay example:

Total Posts: 444

Joined 2012-03-30

PM

good stuff. i like the limbo vibe in it and the game has an interesting concept. looks like you’ve reached the goal for voice acting, so good luck with the rest.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

Looks really nice. But I think I have to limit my spending with these projects now and only consider participating when it looks like a great project will not be funded otherwise. I’ll definitely check this one out when it’s done.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top