• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game music

Total Posts: 15

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

I heard a numerous renditions of Monkey Island theme and still feels that this is the best one:

It has the correct caribbean pirate-y feeling, the choice of instruments, tempo and the melody is spot on. I would love to hear a concert with these guys playing just the music from MI. Just ignore the weird austrian hippie gathering in the park Smile

Total Posts: 70

Joined 2012-04-11

PM

Lhurgoyf - 15 December 2012 03:56 AM

I heard a numerous renditions of Monkey Island theme and still feels that this is the best one:

It has the correct caribbean pirate-y feeling, the choice of instruments, tempo and the melody is spot on. I would love to hear a concert with these guys playing just the music from MI. Just ignore the weird austrian hippie gathering in the park Smile

Did you see this

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Jojo the Monkey
(MI2)

Tepec
(Atlantis 2)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

I personally liked all the songs in the Drawn games

Music in Syberia was beautiful too, along with what I consider one of the best female performances of the song Ochi chernye.

I guess I like the songs that have melancholy and beauty in them at the same time.

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

I really enjoyed the score to Gray Matter.  (I even listen to it at work on Spotify sometimes!)  Looking forward to hearing the music in Moebius.

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

Interplay - 18 December 2012 09:12 PM

I really enjoyed the score to Gray Matter.  (I even listen to it at work on Spotify sometimes!)  Looking forward to hearing the music in Moebius.

Oh my god…I couldn’t get that song out of my head for weeks after I played that game!

Total Posts: 57

Joined 2009-01-02

PM

Oh, I forgot this magical tune!
Pierre Esteve - Back to Atlantis (from Atlantis: The Lost Tales)

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2011-07-11

PM

gray pierce - 13 December 2012 12:25 PM

I’m still in love with the Overclocked theme. So hauntingly beautiful

Yes, thats really great. Also one of my favorites, although its only theme in entire game which I remember.

My another favorites are Lost Eden (could listen to this all day long), Zork: Nemesis and Harvester. Also SH2 with Umineko (probably best ever game OST I ever heard), if I can count them as adventures.

And of course Myst, Monkey Island or GK series.

Currently playing: Ever 17, The Space Bar

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top