• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

A Thread Through Reality - New Freeware Game Released!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2022-07-07

PM

Hello, everybody!

I’m a newbie here on the forums but I’ve been dabbling with adventure games since 2002, mostly on the AGS forums. So, allow me to introduce my new little freeware point & click adventure game that I’ve been putting together over the past ten months.

A Thread Through Reality

There’s been a bit of a breach in the Fabric of Reality and we are in desperate need of a capable seamstress such as yourself to mend the Tear. The reality has already begun collapsing in on itself through the Tear, causing time periods to mix and corrupt each other. Let’s get crackin’ before we’re all doomed!

Check out the trailer on YouTube!

If you want to try it out,
Download it here for Windows!

I also have some experimental builds for Mac and Linux users here. These have been tested much less than the Windows one but at least it’s something if you’re not running Windows and want to try out the game. Note that Mac users may need to right click the app and choose “Open” from the context menu to get past Apple’s unable-to-check-for-malware warning. There is, of course, no malware in the game. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Mac
- Linux

The expected play time is somewhere between 2-3 hours.

I hope you enjoy the game! I’d be happy to hear what you think about it! Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

imagine you took the effort to contribute to our top-100-list-thread, something like contributing to -A Thread Through Reality-

Joined 2022-07-07

PM

Haha, I doubt I’m the right person to contribute my own game to any top lists, but I can definitely try to compile a list of my faves for that. Grin

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

brilliant, btw, love your protagonist, someone who looks like us Tongue

Joined 2022-07-07

PM

Thanks! Grin The adventure game genre is great for its ability to easily go beyond the generic protagonist types you see in most games, so I do like to take advantage of that in small ways whenever I can.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top