• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Mountains of Madness from Zoetrope Interactive

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-08-12

PM

Hi there,

My name is Oral Samli, one of the developers behind Darkness within series. We are pleased to announce a teaser for our upcoming Lovecraftian horror-exploration game “Mountains of Madness” inspired by the novella “At the Mountains of Madness” by H.P. Lovecraft.

Teaser

Also there is a dedicated website for the project:
http://www.mountainsofmadnessgame.com

Brief story:
After ill-fated Miskatonic University Expedition failed to warn the rest of the world about eldritch horrors they uncovered at vaporous, wormily-honeycombed Mountains of Madness, another expedition ventured forth towards the continent hoping to reach the mystery ridden regions never trodden by human foot or penetrated by human imagination. But all of a sudden, heavy snowstorms broke out, blocking all communication with the camp and no transmission received for six months. Frank Gilman, student of Mathematics in Miskatonic University, participated in a rescue operation and plunged into the horrors he never even dreamed of.

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thank you Zoetrope-Interactive for the info on your up-coming game - it does look interesting!  Smile But as one of the developers for the Darkness Within I understood that series to be a trilogy - is this the last game in it or was there never a last part in that trilogy?  Smile

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2015-08-12

PM

Thank you Chrissie for your encouraging words!

Actually Mountains of Madness is not a part of Darkness Within trilogy. At first, Darkness Within was planned to be a trilogy but as an indie game developer, it was hard for us to continue with the series and finished the game with Darkness Within 2 with an open ended way, leaving doors open to another game. We have some thoughts to make Darkness Within 3 but postponed to a later date.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-11-02

PM

Any news here? btw I loved Darkness Within. Sincere congratulations. One of the best games ever. Full support.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

hardtrancer - 02 November 2021 09:59 AM

Any news here? btw I loved Darkness Within. Sincere congratulations. One of the best games ever. Full support.

I do believe this was released with the title Conarium. It’s decent enough of a game, but I can’t really claim I found it that terrifying. Looks great though.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top