• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 13 November

Total Posts: 5052

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

giom - 14 November 2015 01:10 PM

I never really followed the CCPT because in my mind casual = Hidden Object games which I loath but in that case maybe I should take a look.

There will often be HO scenes in a casual game. But they are becoming fewer and more varied. In the last Lost Lands playthrough, for example, there were some HO scenes, but none were of the “find the telephone behind the pineapple” variety. I think you might have enjoyed the challenge of solving the puzzles within the HO scenes.

Check out the new CCPT thread. If you liked ECC, you might want to join the playthrough. It’s currently ahead by three votes, but even if it doesn’t win you might enjoy playing the winning game. They are all good.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Thanks Rtrooney. I’ll try to join the next CCPT but I won’t vote now because I’m not 100% sure I’ll have a lot of time next month (I’m even way behind in the ASA CPT) so don’t want to vote and then find out that I’m too busy to follow.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I am well behind in ASA as well. My best guess is that I will finish sometime after the thread closes. Maybe mid-January.

Don’t know where he gets the energy, but, if it wins, Sefir will also be leading the ECC playthrough. You don’t have to vote. You can still play.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Emerald City Confidential got the vote for the CCPT. So, for those of you that think this is an adventure, and those of you who think this is a casual, it’s time to join in the fun. A good opportunity to state your case, whichever side of the fence you happen to fall on.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top