• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

list of games sorted by rating

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2009-04-08

PM

Hello

i remember i used to be able to see a list of the best rated games, sorted by rating, like all the games with 5 stars reviews, and progressing to 4.5 stars and then 4 and so on.

is thins option no longer available? i could not find it

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

I vaguely remember this as well. It could be an image you implanted in my mind by asking this question - we might be thinking of the Adventure Game Studio website.

Either way, i did some browsing and besides the top adventures list, under Highly Rated in the menu on top, you can do a blank search in Discover Adventure Games

https://adventuregamers.com/games/discover

which does produce a list sorted by review score - highest to unrated.

Now.. the Highly Rated (top adventures) results seem to mostly favour recent games, while the Discover tool seems to go completely random.

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2009-04-08

PM

no, i am sure 100% that this option was available previously on this website. caused i used a few times, it was really cool and useful. i miss it. and i didnt use to visit adventure game studio website (although i love a lot of games created with that).

yeah, that highly rated option is not really what i am looking for.

https://adventuregamers.com/games/discover
this link that you found is what i would be really looking for. but after i click on discover it shows me a first page with the games with the highest rating but when i click on next page or number 2 page the page goes blank

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

that is a bummer. =/

The AGS database is a bit easier to browse, though it has its quirks as well. I don’t speak for.. anyone on this site, really, so i’m mostly freestyling this thing together with you. If i figure out another way to produce a list of games on this site, based on rating, i’ll post it here.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top