• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabeJdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

From where I’m standing Broken Sword has won fair & square.

My thought is that each new round of voting for the next playthrough is exactly that - new so previous nominations & offers of leadership have to be re-established i.e. offers to lead a game a few playthroughs ago can’t be assumed.

The standings for each new round of nominations & votes are frequently posted & it’s obvious if a game has no indicated leader so that’s the time to step up if you wish.

As for Lighthouse I think you need to have played the game to be able to lead it & incidentally it would have won last time after walas74’s post on 12 November (the last day of voting) if you Mr Rooney hadn’t already cast a vote for the rival game. 

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I think it would be only fair to call it a tie between Broken Sword and Memoria with Advie in the lead, although I won’t change my vote as I want to play Broken Sword while I’m unfamiliar with Chains of Satinav and The Dark Eye universe. Funny how many Daedalic games I missed…

PC means personal computer

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sorry, I beg to differ as there was no post from Advie in this round of voting to offer to lead Memoria.  A vague ‘oh yeah I would have done that & blah blah blah’ in my mind doesn’t count.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The most fascinating thread in the history of AG. Always has been, always will be.
Keep up the good work, people!

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Laughing

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Well, if Advie says he could and would lead the game he voted for I don’t see why this shouldn’t count. Both games have top votes, both have someone ready to lead, unlike The Lighthouse as it became clear it was out of lightkeeper long time ago.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

There was no-one ready to lead Memoria according to the standings in this round of voting.
What you say in hindsight & what you actually post at the time when it matters & will count are separate things.  Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i am not being negative, but i dont wanna get involved; lay back..
but i am here if needed

anyone watched J. Phoenix GG award acceptance speech today, nuthing &^% matters Cool

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

& that’s relevant because?????............

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

bc there is no pleasure in winning its a responsibility

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

%*77*&@$s!  Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

great, at least we are all happy this time; no drama

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thumbs Up

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Well, I tried to seek justice and correct oppression, but it seems like I’m a lonely warrior here.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Doom - 06 January 2020 01:09 PM

Well, I tried to seek justice and correct oppression, but it seems like I’m a lonely warrior here.

i just cant into fight for somthing obvious i am sure gonna have to step out off limit and i figured i cant never seek justice here the way i push boundaries easily, and i lose sight of my fight into trifles .. but much appreciated Doom,  so its better this way, its no biggie,thanks.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top