• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

22/23 Football season (all competitions)

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

let me start this thread by this Darwin Núñez, an Uruguayan footballer, Liverpool has signed in with more than £100 million (with addons), after playing two games (friendly) with Liverpool that last two weeks and didnt score a single goal, the social media went crazy about him being a ‘flop’. but on his third match he scored alone Four goals, and the social media (some) are still talking about how ‘lucky’ he was as even though he scored four goals; he is not that good of as a ‘finisher’ or a player.

that is social media, now let us imagine that same conversation in a real-life scene; after the match fans are sitting in a pub, celebrating, each having a pint, and then there comes a fan with that opinion of him ‘not being a good player even that he had scored a super-hatrick in one match, even in one single half’, what would the fans react:
1. you are GOD damn right.
2. get the F*** out of here.

it is a crazy world were are living in with many hiding behind their keyboards throwing accusations, which would not really weigh much out there.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

The twitter logo makes perfect sense now: it’s like all the birds wake up in the morning and start shouting at each other, to feel alive and because every other bird is shouting back. Then they eat, go about their days, shout some more, sleep and repeat.

I didn’t watch the match, but I saw the compilation of goals. How can someone hate on it?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Exactly, hence them chirping

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top