• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Reversion - The Meeting (2nd Chapter)

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hello Guys!

I’m from a small company in Argentina and we love Adventure Games!
  We made a small production of a Sci-fi adventure and we would like to share it with you.

The first chapter of the game can be freely downloaded from Desura and other sites!
  Reversion - The Escape - Download

Now we are focusing our efforts on the second chapter, and we have started a Steam Greenlight post to get some attention! Smile
  We have 40% of the votes needed to be on the top 100 lists, but we still need a lot of votes! If you would like to help, please jump to this link
  Reversion on Steam Greenlight

Thanks a lot in advance! Smile
I hope you like our game!
Fran.-

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Wow, I went to your page, and I really like it. The style really reminds me of Pendulo’s games (any influence there? Tongue) and Pendulo is one of my favourite AG companies Grin

I love how the game begins similar to the Walking Dead (the series not the games). You wake up in a hospital without having any idea about the catastrophe in the city. Grin

Anyway I don’t really know what actually happened in the city, and it’s really bugging me. I’d really like to find out more about it. Wink

One more question: It says that the game is sci-fi, any chance we’ll see some aliens or zombies?

I love the concept of the story so far. A ruined city all covered with military people, in need of rescuing by a hero who just woke up from coma. What a crazy adventure full of mystery! Grin

I’ll definitely download the first episode, and make sure to vote and give my support to the game. Heart

Greetings from your friend Dalilah in Bosnia. Grin

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-15

PM

Hello Dalilah!!!

Thanks a lot for your support! Smile We are definitely influenced by Pendulo’s games. We are huge fans of their adventures!
  You are not going to see aliens or zombies! But you’ll see a crazy scientist, and some bizarre things on the second chapter Smile
  I hope you enjoy the first one! let me know what you think once you have played it!

Greetings from a friend in Argentina Smile
Cheers!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top