• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

probably installing security systems in his place Tongue.

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Hey, what is going on in here? Make room for:

Lady Kestrel - 19 August 2012 09:58 PM

skeeter_93 - 20 August 2012 05:26 AM

These government health dentists are getting worse and worse…

Advie - 19 August 2012 04:58 PM

As the avatar looking down at the optional actions he thinks to himself “Damn i need to Give my ID, Open that cell, Close that window, Pick up the Trash, Look at that Board,Talk to Sheriff, Move the Flag and then i should Kick myself in the ass out of here.

You get:

The Original Soundtrack of This Round!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Runners-up

chrissie - 19 August 2012 04:57 PM

The food looked surprisingly appetizing but the prisoners were yet again not impressed!

Prisoners thinking…. will they ever give us napkins & tomato ketchup - knives & forks would be helpful too!

jhetfield21 - 18 August 2012 01:43 PM

Man sitting:Ok we both know how this is gonna play out.You won’t kill me,i’ll escape by doing something outrageous like dropping those lockers on top of that invisible spider and cutting the rope on a weird metal rod sticking out of the wall and then i’m gonna get you.So do us both a favor and just untie me,no reason wasting time when the result is set.

Sefir - 19 August 2012 04:07 AM

Sheriff to guy standing: “Since we are out of government funds, we have to rely on tourism to keep the prisoners here.If you want to feed the notorious goat-thief Joe, it will be two bucks.”

Bronze medalists:

Trunkyo - 21 August 2012 06:28 PM

Big dopey inmate: Uhh, what’s this?
Tough blond inmate: Sausage patties, hash browns, pancakes and fried eggs?! $%@*&! That damn warden is trying to kill us! I want a shorter sentence, not a shorter lifespan!!!
Tall inmate: Hmm, shortened-life sentences… Kind of a slow way to deal with the overcrowding problem, ain’t it? Can’t complain though, this is still better than oatmeal.
Old inmate: Yeah, who cares?! This is the best breakfast I’ve had in the 35 years I’ve been in this joint! Even if my heart explodes, I’ll die a happy man! Now, someone pass me the butter!

chrissie - 19 August 2012 05:59 PM

Young man tied to chair: After paying good money for it, this is truly the most boring bondage session ever - I want a refund!

chrissie - 19 August 2012 05:36 PM

In inventory MOVE bottle of pills icon to green bottle of wine icon to combine them.
GIVE drugged botle of wine to the Sheriff (He doesn’t drink on duty but has a few sips to taste it & goes to sleep!)
USE fish icon from inventory on prisoner to find out where the scamming b*****d hid the fish haul. 
LOOK AT flower icon to find out which plant pot the fish haul is buried in to find… (sorry - that’s enough spoilers!)

You, but also everyone else get: 10 Greatest Prison Movies! Enjoy!

Also, anyone please feel free to post the next round! Wink

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

as usual this round was very pleasant….people keep up the good work!!! XD

Total Posts: 5620

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love your music choices, Diego!  (That first one took me waaaaay down memory lane!)  Also, that is a list of excellent movies, and I’m surprised at how many of them I’ve seen.

Terrific round, everyone!  I look forward to the next.

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 August 2012 07:24 PM

Also, that is a list of excellent movies, and I’m surprised at how many of them I’ve seen.

Ditto, although only now I’ve realized one of favs - The Count of Monte Cristo isn’t listed, and I mean the version with Richard Chamberlain, even though the more recent one from 2002. wasn’t bad either.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

That was the Longest round ever, but great as usual Diego.

P.S: i think of Escape to Victory, ,Lock Up, Last Castle and The Rock , also as great memorable prison Break Movies.

Total Posts: 411

Joined 2006-04-21

PM

Yay! That was great…

The real problem with reality is the lack of background music.

Knightette of the Order of the Caption

Music is what feelings sound like…

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 22 August 2012 08:14 PM
Lady Kestrel - 22 August 2012 07:24 PM

Also, that is a list of excellent movies, and I’m surprised at how many of them I’ve seen.

Ditto, although only now I’ve realized one of favs - The Count of Monte Cristo isn’t listed, and I mean the version with Richard Chamberlain, even though the more recent one from 2002. wasn’t bad either.

Midnight Express wasn’t listed either.
And neither was The Rock, although you could argue that that isn’t a prison movie… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3000

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Congrats to everyone! Perhaps the greatest round so far.
I agree that the Midnight Express and The Count of Monte Christo should have been in the list too. But let us continue to

Caption Contest #9: 3D or else The Dragon, The Dogs and The Dark side of the moon.
Todays pictures come straight from The Cave, Beyond Two Souls and Cognition: Episode 1

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 23 August 2012 06:25 AM

And neither was The Rock, although you could argue that that isn’t a prison movie… Tongue

While The Green Mile isn’t much of a Prison Break Movie, though it is all shot in a Prison , i guess no one can argue that the Rock would be considered a Prison break One.

“Darling, you sure Look Pretty in the Dark”.

Total Posts: 3000

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Sefir - 23 August 2012 08:00 AM

Famous last words: “The fact that you are 8 meters tall and you breath fire doesn’t mean you can push ME around!!”

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Suddenly, a game of Fetch didn’t seem so amusing anymore.

Total Posts: 5620

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Look out, Sparky!  You’re supposed to toast the s’mores, not the campers!

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It was then that the Vikings realized they should look for an alternative barbecue lighter.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top