• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dale

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Princess Leia was successfully dodging the Imperial laser blasts.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Hey, the two of you (jhetfield, diego), no more than 1 caption for 1 screen Shifty Eyed  Pan Tongue
That’s unacceptable! Then everyone will start posting a lot of captions, and it would all end up with one person winning 5 awards.  Gasp   Tongue  

jhetfield I’ll take your first caption in consideration. That one is pretty good, actually Grin

Also be free to post more captions for [s]Sweeney Todd[/s]Second Guest, and Haunted I’m sure there are a lot more ideas. I see that some people have posted only one caption, and I’d love to see more from them also.  Wink

I will be announcing the winners sometime tonight.  Smile

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Duplicated !

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I thought I saw the light, was it real or something I’m imagining
I thought I saw the light, if it was then tell me, did you see it too
Did you see the light, if you did now tell me, could you feel it too
Hey I saw the light, yeah tell me that you saw the light
Tesla Alot to Lose

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

SweetDalilah - 17 August 2012 09:50 AM

Hey, the two of you (jhetfield, diego), no more than 1 caption for 1 screen Shifty Eyed  Pan Tongue
That’s unacceptable! Then everyone will start posting a lot of captions, and it would all end up with one person winning 5 awards.  Gasp   Tongue  

jhetfield I’ll take your first caption in consideration. That one is pretty good, actually Grin

Also be free to post more captions for [s]Sweeney Todd[/s]Second Guest, and Haunted I’m sure there are a lot more ideas. I see that some people have posted only one caption, and I’d love to see more from them also.  Wink

I will be announcing the winners sometime tonight.  Smile

i apologize….i won’t wake up at 10am or earlier ever again,it’s bad afterall. Crazy

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Lady Averton: We can speak privately in this hallway.
Jack: What about the butler?
Lady Averton: Willkins? Don’t worry, he’s very discreet.
Willkins: Very true, madam. Now, if madam and young sir will excuse me, I must go tend to madam’s other guest, a strapping doctor that we’ve persuaded to take up residence in the damp chamber next to madam’s wine cellars. The usual drugged tea and toast for him, madam?
Lady Averton: Yes, of course. Run along, Willkins, and prepare everything for my weekly “appointment”. Now, back to our conversation…
Jack: Uh…

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady: The house is nice, the price is right, but tell me: Does that fine young man in the corner comes with it? *winks* (in a raspy voice) He sure can dust my cupboards anytime! HAHAHA…
Butler: Gulp!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

hahahaah nice one diego

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Trunkyo

He: Y’know, I just love that cute way your voice changes every time you go on a new adventure, Nico.
She: It’s Nina.
He: Sorry.

Chrissie

Down-hearted old man on right: Damn! This isn’t working. How many more dating agencies do I have to go through to find someone who likes my wife enough to lure her away from me - for ever!

Advie

I thought I saw the light, was it real or something I’m imagining
I thought I saw the light, if it was then tell me, did you see it too
Did you see the light, if you did now tell me, could you feel it too
Hey I saw the light, yeah tell me that you saw the light

You get to read and watch videos about Bosnian pyramids in Visoko

http: // www. bosnian-pyramid.net/video-gallery/

And here’s a Virtual Tour too.

http: // www. visitbosnia. org/ bih/ index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=714:oevijski-kovaki-majdan-vare&catid=134:zanimljivosti&Itemid=706

Runners-up:

Chrissie

Man trying to hide his excitement but thinking: ooooooh! aaaaaah! her legs feel so silky & smooth - this is just heavenly!!!
Man to woman: Pleeeease! I’ve just gotta know - where did you buy your tights from??? -

Trunkyo

Lady Averton: We can speak privately in this hallway.
Jack: What about the butler?
Lady Averton: Willkins? Don’t worry, he’s very discreet.
Willkins: Very true, madam. Now, if madam and young sir will excuse me, I must go tend to madam’s other guest, a strapping doctor that we’ve persuaded to take up residence in the damp chamber next to madam’s wine cellars. The usual drugged tea and toast for him, madam?
Lady Averton: Yes, of course. Run along, Willkins, and prepare everything for my weekly “appointment”. Now, back to our conversation…
Jack: Uh…

Sefir

Behold!! It is the time the prophets foretold!! The Beast will come through the 7th gate of Hell and devour everything on Its way!! It will have 4 heads, 11 horns and….wait a minute. It is just a girl! The prophets have fooled us again!!

Since a great holiday Eid ul-Fitr is coming soon and we usually make a lot of desserts here are recipes for Baklava, and Tufahija

http: // allrecipes.com /recipe/ baklava/

http: // www. livingwaves.com /recipes/ tufahija/

P.S. you need to erase the spaces in all the links again,  Angry  Foot in mouth
Or you can just post the links in google’s search engine

I barely managed to post this.  Shifty Eyed

I’ll have to give the Special Awards in another post.

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Special “Detective” Award goes to:

Diego

It was… Butler, in the… hall, with a… dusting brush!

Special “Dirty joke“ Awards go to:

Myself and I for my Secret Files 3 and Haunted captions,

SweetDalilah - 15 August 2012 10:54 AM

She: That’s what you call a “Great performance”? Shifty Eyed Confused
    Honey trust me, I’ve seen bigger, better and longer lasting performances.

Naughty  Tongue   Grin

SweetDalilah - 15 August 2012 10:59 AM

Narrator: I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going.  Crazy 

Grin

Also to jhtefield for his Secret Files 3 Caption

jhetfield21 - 17 August 2012 04:10 AM

Max:You’re a great girl and all but the things you want me to do in bed….they’re just too extreme so i think we should end this before i end up in hospital.
Nina:damn not again…..

And to diego for his Second Guest Caption

diego - 17 August 2012 02:55 PM

Lady: The house is nice, the price is right, but tell me: Does that fine young man in the corner comes with it? *winks* (in a raspy voice) He sure can dust my cupboards anytime! HAHAHA…
Butler: Gulp!

You get a recipe for Cevapi

http://www.food.com/recipe/cevapi-bosnia-herzegovina-478862

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oooh, i Won Something Grin

Strange you win too ,
i guess i should i had given myself an award when i had the Chance Tongue

that is the 2nd time actually i win anything the 1st was the German Lottery ..yeah!
but dont get far, i only gotten 3 Numbers out of the 6, and my Share was 8 marks Only Grin

and i guess i only won this because Zobraks had stayed out Tongue

Thanks Dalilah for the that Round.

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Wow! A winner & runner-up & with so many other great captions! Thank you SweetDalilah - I’ll be looking up the recipes & taking the pyramid tour, my only holiday this year!

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Hurray! Thanks, SweetD! Kiss Since I’ve been trying too hard to be clever this week, maybe I’ll sit out the next round. Mini Smile (Besides, I’m out of town right now, visiting some pyramids relatives.)

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Thanx for the great round, SD! Somehow, the pics were quite challenging to put captions on, even when it seemed simple, like with Nina and Max. Especially “The Second Guest” looked like it demanded a longer dialogue, as Trunkyo have done. Out of those not mentioned I liked also jthetfield’s “Secret society”, Lady Kestrel’s “flower” (hadn’t figure at first it’s part of the painting) / “The Wizard of Oz”, and Sefir’s “blur”.

And I also love both cevapi and sweets. Never tried tufahija though, but I love baklave/tulumba.

Will post next round soon!

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Advie - 18 August 2012 12:34 AM

Oooh, i Won Something Grin

Strange you win too ,
i guess i should i had given myself an award when i had the Chance Tongue

Yeah, I thought I’d make a little joke and give myself an award too, just to see how everyone reacts Naughty  Tongue

Did you find the pyramids interesting, or you’ve seen enough of your own Egyptian pyramids already? Grin

chrissie - 18 August 2012 02:00 AM

Wow! A winner & runner-up & with so many other great captions! Thank you SweetDalilah - I’ll be looking up the recipes & taking the pyramid tour, my only holiday this year!

Thank you so much chrissie! I’m really happy that you liked this round, the recipes, and the tour. Yeah I haven’t been on a holiday either, this year. Mini Frown  Too busy applying for universities. Meh

Trunkyo - 18 August 2012 10:13 AM

Hurray! Thanks, SweetD! Kiss Since I’ve been trying too hard to be clever this week, maybe I’ll sit out the next round. Mini Smile (Besides, I’m out of town right now, visiting some pyramids relatives.)

That’s so sweet of you Trunk. Kiss  Have a nice trip! Grin

diego - 18 August 2012 11:47 AM

Thanx for the great round, SD! Somehow, the pics were quite challenging to put captions on, even when it seemed simple, like with Nina and Max. Especially “The Second Guest” looked like it demanded a longer dialogue, as Trunkyo have done.

And I also love both cevapi and sweets. Never tried tufahija though, but I love baklave/tulumba.

Will post next round soon!

Yeah, that’s what I was going for. I wanted to get more dialogue, so I posted a screen with three persons on it.  Naughty  Yum 

I’m glad you like cevapi and desserts. Those are after all our traditional meals here in Balkans. I can’t believe you never tried Tufahija Pan  Tongue Go and try one right away Grin

Also, did you notice how I changed the letters to Z in Poirot’s image. I wanted to emphasize his french akcent  Sarcastic

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top