• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tales from the Borderlands - Telltale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Releasing later today
First reviews are out, seems like it keeps up the level from the first episode but not so action-packed.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It usually gets released around 6pm here in the UK, so another hour to go : D

Bit unsure to play this or just wait till they’re all out to be honest. Can hardly remember what chose in the first episode.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 189

Joined 2010-06-26

PM

It’s out and it was AMAZING. Again! I’m in love with this series! Fun, hilarious, exciting!

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Okay, I decided to play it and it’s pretty good.

I’m not sure I go with the whole “it’s the best episode ever!!” going around the net, but it is really good. The plots moving along at a nice pace and the characters are starting to care for each other a bit more it seems. They’ve introduced quite a lot of story elements in this which seem to be building quickly for the next episodes. It kinda feels like the current antagonist is going to get pushed aside for someone far more dangerous and less negligent.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Midway through, saving stuff for later, glad to see old faces and locations back like
Athena, Scooter, Rakk hive , old haven etc. interwoven in plot.
Also Rhys as Zack’s vessel is a neat idea.

The Graphics were too bland and utterly bad at Rakkhive chase scenes.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Good episode, action packed intro and solid character development after that. A lot of funny lines Handsome Jack always a good help in there. Not as strong as episode 1 but story is going some interesting places. Miles ahead of Game of Thrones.

all and all Bro, nice episode Bro, a solid time Bro, Keep it going Telltale Bros

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Oh my, the last scenes were top stuff.
Jack hacking in, oldhaven puzzle, and Brick in next episode made me lose my shit.
He was my main in BL1.
Not to mention his appearance in BL2 was amazing.

I also think that the guy who has kidnapped Rhys/Fiona is some old face.

Definitely as good as previous episode if not better.
Lots of old memories revived.

5/5

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I’m curious to see what will happen with Felix depending on what you did previous now. Sasha and Fiona’s story is definitely getting interesting from that side.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 18 March 2015 09:58 AM

Jack hacking in, oldhaven puzzle, and Brick in next episode made me lose my shit.
He was my main in BL1.

5/5

Lilith was my main in Borderlands 1, I hope she shows up during this series (also amazing in BL2).
my main in BL2 was Salvador.

I think I might play Athena in the Pre-Sequel now…

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 18 March 2015 10:20 AM
nomadsoul - 18 March 2015 09:58 AM

He was my main in BL1.

5/5

Lilith was my main in Borderlands 1, I hope she shows up during this series (also amazing in BL2).
my main in BL2 was Salvador.

I think I might play Athena in the Pre-Sequel now

That was my plan until they announced Zack as playable character, now i am confused.
Salvador was my main too in BL2, his poster as Wanted Man along with Fiona was lol moment.

Btw, you clear out Crimson Lance in BL1, so its aftermath is what you see in TftB, that was one of the toughest and intense shooting level, using acid rounds to affect their armours.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I want this game on ios - so I’m waiting…....sounds like 2 is as good as 1.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Series stalled with Atlas Mugged,forced humour doesn’t feel balanced anymore.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

This episode has good reviews so I’m getting it. This game is on my must buy list.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Got the game. Finally. And yes, the humor is very forced this time - to the point of being very unfunny.

I’ve not finished it yet - so I’ll say no more…...........

EDIT:

I’ve now finished it. Humor never got any better - BUT I still liked it. Some interesting situations came up that kept me interested.

TTL’s current games are not as good as TWD or TWAU, but still worth playing.

Heart

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Episode 3 S/B out today, I’m picking up the ios version Thursday, anyone get it yet?

If you’ve got it, some thoughts would be great, reviews have been very solid that I’ve read so far.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top