• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tales from the Borderlands - Telltale

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

nomadsoul - 02 November 2015 05:26 AM

Still i think the constant loading screen interruptions and engine is hurting overall presentation and immersion, but cant complain if its 15$ for the season Smile

It’s been quite evident for a while now that TT should be putting some serious money in the improvement of their engine, especially in the performance side. I’ve noted a lot of chatter about it, how their games tend to suffer from poor frame rates despite they’re not even graphically very demanding.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 02 November 2015 05:26 AM

@wilco

Dude give TTG BL3???
Last ep was written with the help of original BL writer Anthonyburch Tongue
He has now left though.

I wanted to have Fiona and Rhys romance instead of Rhys and sasha , is that possible in this season??
I cleared sasha off as friend.
Guessed Vaughn identity in the end but loaderbot totally stumped me. Smile

Pilot and finale were amazing.

Still i think the constant loading screen interruptions and engine is hurting overall presentation and immersion, but cant complain if its 15$ for the season Smile

Don’t know how much of the writing in this was Gearbox or Telltale and like you said, Burch is out, I just hope it’s not back to Borderlands 1. Smile

About romancing Fiona. I don’t think it’s possible.

Total Posts: 2993

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Finished it. I can say that it is probably my 2nd favourite Telltale game after TWD series. It’s humorus spirit was really spot on, though I liked the change of tone in the last episode.
In hindsight, the real hero in the entire series was probably Loaderbot, who was also my favourite character.

Handsome Jack was an excellent villain. I would love if Pr.Nakayama created more Jack AIs to serve as antagonists in future sequels. Smile

My team in the end was Zer0, Athena and her girlfriend (Felix refused, but he gave me a shitload of money.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Now that I have the complete season, I really need to play all episodes back to back - one after another.

To me, I agree right up there with TWD.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2014-07-12

PM

Finished it today, and in my opinion it is the best Telltale game. The main reason I liked the game so much are the characters. All of them have such strong personalities that you just had to care about them, and that is one of the most difficult things to make in video games. I am sure there will be more seasons in this series,because the game is getting stellar reviews all over the internet. I just hope it will not be as bad as TWD was in season 2. The question is will they use some of the characters from this season or make something completly new, I wouldn’t mind seeing Fiona, Rhys, Sasha and other guys in the new season. Either way I cant wait.

I just realized that there´s still no review here, I guess it will be soon.

And what was that with the ending? Did Fiona and Rhys disappear? That could be an interesting plot for the new season.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Gearbox made classic characters with Claptrap in BL1 and this guy in BL2.

http://cosplay.kotaku.com/borderlands-cosplay-is-too-damn-handsome-1741571449

You cannot get enough of them.

Rhys and Fiona could grow as characters too, all it needs excuses and good context.
I want them to become fighters, Vault hunters and couple or whatever.

Bring DrZed and Marcus too in Season 2 , there is plenty of lore and characters still unexplored.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I do believe a season 2 is very viable, my fingers are crossed.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 387

Joined 2013-02-17

PM

Telltale has gazillion games in development right now so it`s not going to happen any time soon. Maybe they collaborate with Gearbox again when Gearbox is finally ready to develop and release next big Borderlands game and I assume there isn`t any concrete info about Borderlands 3 yet??

I`m a big Walking Dead fan but I kind of hope that Season 3 and Michonne would be last games in that series and it could be good idea to complete tv-series too before the story is totally watered down in season 99999. I really hope they make season 2 for Tales from the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us and even insolently hope for more gameplay and some puzzles for new Telltale games but that might be too much to ask..

Playing: 1) Broken Sword 5 2) Road 96

Total Posts: 1079

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Beginning 2 episodes promising script and characters at the end turns out rehashing classic games/movies sequences with never ending cinematics.Result most cliched Telltale episode ever.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Telltales does have allot on their plate currently in development. But if the numbers are good, they will consider a second season eventually.

Heart

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Season 2 of Borderlands, Minecraft and 007 game rumors/leaked

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

even though I liked the mystery of the wolf among us better, tales of the borderland was the first time in a while that I truly cared about all the characters to some extent. just a really fun popcorn adventure

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I liked Borderlands, so an another season of that would be nice. Shame that they haven’t yet announced S2 for Wolf Among Us.

Every time someone mentions new 007, I wish that they’d set it on cold war era. That was really the best time for the character if you ask me. It was the best time for any spy story really.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

if true, great news about Borderlands 2, Minecraft seems logic for Telltale, have no interest in a Telltale style 007.
Needs to be something like Alpha Protocol mixing genres

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 03 June 2017 02:13 PM

if true, great news about Borderlands 2, Minecraft seems logic for Telltale, have no interest in a Telltale style 007.
Needs to be something like Alpha Protocol mixing genres

More Fiona and Reyes yes, please return same writing team

Bond can be made by Batman team, which was decent

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top