• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Name ___ Adventure Games

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I thought of Discworld Noir and Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, but couldn’t think of a third game… Tongue

And I can only think of one featuring Prague… Confused

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

NiBiRu
Alternativa
Broken Sword III

Name three where you have to climb down a well

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Deleted.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 22 December 2013 07:19 PM

Have we run out of ideas?

How about “we didn’t memorize everything that’s come before”???
The thread is long and relentless, so some questions are bound to be repeated…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Deleted.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Broken Sword 1,
Kings Quest VII,
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Total Posts: 5611

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok - 22 December 2013 07:19 PM

People! This is the THIRD time old tasks are being recycled. Adventures without text, dead protagonists and now we’re climbing down wells again. Have we run out of ideas?

Don’t scold, Karlok!  Pan Since I started the game, I say that there’s no harm in recycling topics.  As Timoveman says, it’s hard to keep track of what’s been done already, and we’re bound to get different answers from different players anyway.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Lady Kestrel - 22 December 2013 10:44 PM

Don’t scold, Karlok!  Pan

Scold??? - to reproach angrily and abusively; implies rebuking in irritation or ill temper justly or unjustly - Merriam Webster

I get hit just because I said people, have we run out of ideas? Sheesh.

Since I started the game, I say that there’s no harm in recycling topics.

I’m bowing out. It’s YOUR thread, I wouldn’t dream of abusing it or you or anyone in it, let alone angrily, and I wasn’t invited anyway.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Karlok - 23 December 2013 04:02 AM

Scold??? - to reproach angrily and abusively; implies rebuking in irritation or ill temper justly or unjustly - Merriam Webster

I get hit just because I said people, have we run out of ideas? Sheesh.

Well, you came on a little strong (with the caps-for-emphasis of ‘THIRD’ for instance)...

Your reply to my post was obviously in good fun, though. There was no real need to delete them…

I’m bowing out. It’s YOUR thread, I wouldn’t dream of abusing it or you or anyone in it, let alone angrily, and I wasn’t invited anyway.

There’s no need to leave. Just remember that threads like these are purely for fun, and older questions will get repeated over time (especially if the thread keeps moving like it has - or if new(er) members join in). No need to fret over it.
Plus it can be an additional challenge: try to find AGs that weren’t mentioned the first time around… Cool

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Origami, it’s custom here not to wait for the confirmation but to shoot the next question right away Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2077

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

But Zelda… Zelda! I want to scold Smile

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 23 December 2013 06:51 AM

Your reply to my post was obviously in good fun, though. There was no real need to delete them…

well I think its nice to feel like that spirit still remains Smile

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I still have to wait for approval lol.

I named Zelda, which is an non-traditional adventure game(AND DEFINITELY NOT AN RPG).

But to get things going:

Name 3 Adventure Games where the protagonist has to climb out of a building and work his way along a ledge

Total Posts: 5611

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Karlok,
I should have put a smile face next to the frying pan.  Panning here is usually not taken seriously, and I’m sorry you took it that way and deleted your posts.  Usually the person who posts a game thread sets the rules, but things evolve as people play it.  Since I didn’t mention recycling topics in my initial post, I wanted to say that it’s okay.

Origami - 23 December 2013 11:22 AM

But to get things going:

Name 3 Adventure Games where the protagonist has to climb out of a building and work his way along a ledge

Heh.  Speaking of recycling…  Wink

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 6595

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

BS1
BS3
BS4

Smile

Name 2 sequels that changed the viewing perspective of any of the previous games in the series (1st-person to 3rd-person for example). One from the series.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top