• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Gamers Challenge! #8: The Last Express

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Karlok - 21 March 2016 09:45 AM

Apparently the purpose and rules of the Community Challenge were not as clear to you as they should have been.

I believe Diego have already answered that for you:

diego - 20 March 2016 07:01 PM

(no, really, I love how everyone is “testing the ground” before the new challenge, seeing who is interested in a game etc, and that’s smart and totally not against the rule…)

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Iznogood - 22 March 2016 09:54 AM
Karlok - 21 March 2016 09:45 AM

Apparently the purpose and rules of the Community Challenge were not as clear to you as they should have been.

I believe Diego have already answered that for you:

Sorry to contradict you again, but no, Diego have not. Tongue

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 20 March 2016 07:01 PM

(no, really, I love how everyone is “testing the ground” before the new challenge, seeing who is interested in a game etc, and that’s smart and totally not against the rule, but really - there’s nothing to be afraid that the challenge will “fail” - simply set the game you wanted to play anyway, and play the challenge with yourself (or don’t). If you get one or two comments, it’s all gain.)

I’m actually in favour of this approach.

Continue the challenges. If no-one plays, meh, you win by default and get to pick again, but I think that’s unlikely to happen.
I’m pretty indifferent about suggesting several titles. Just pick. You’ll get at least one or two people to tag along anyway - that’s just how this community rolls… Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top