• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The adventure game discount thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Gog.com has 50% discount on all Daedalic adventures this weekend

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Cave is 50% off ($7.49) on GetGames.

Total Posts: 347

Joined 2006-07-30

PM

Green Man Gaming has Kairo on sale for $3.99 this weekend.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

On a currently unknown Tuesday this month, The Cave will become part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game collection for subscribers according to the latest PS Blog store post.

Also, for the next week, the Syberia games are on sale on Steam at 75% off. They’re $3.74 for the pair or $2.49 each.

Total Posts: 49

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

Surprisingly Bundle Stars (http://www.bundlestars.com/) has loads of adventure games in this latest bundle.

Including the Mystery titles (which they did not hide well enough) [and excluding the non adventures]:
We get the underwhelming Adam’s Venture series (1, 2, and 3).
The two Darkness Within games.
And the Last Half of Darkness: Society of The Serpent Moon game.

For 5 bucks it is the cheapest you will ever find these games for, I already own all of these except for the Adam Venture games, and know enough to not want to spend my money on them. But I have heard very good things about the LHoD games.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2006-12-12

PM

I did order that bundle, wisnoskij, and got all of the games you mentioned in it, with one notable exception.  I did not get “Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon” in my bundle, for some reason.

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

DavidN - 09 March 2013 09:22 AM

I did order that bundle, wisnoskij, and got all of the games you mentioned in it, with one notable exception.  I did not get “Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon” in my bundle, for some reason.

They revealed the first mystery game yesterday, the second (“Last Half of Darkness: Socie…” according to the private YouTube video they linked to when the bundle began) is still a “secret”. Sometime in the next few days they will likely reveal it and everyone who previously ordered should get an email (I imagine).

Joined 2006-12-12

PM

Thank you for clarifying, wisnoskij, and it is interesting that you were able to figure out the mystery game from the video.  I am not sure if the video is still there, and I will go to check right now.

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

DavidN - 09 March 2013 09:50 AM

Thank you for clarifying, wisnoskij, and it is interesting that you were able to figure out the mystery game from the video.  I am not sure if the video is still there, and I will go to check right now.

Each title in the main lineup linked to a Youtube video/trailer for that game. This used to include the mystery titles. These mystery videos were private and unviewable, but still had a title in the windowed view. They took these videos down very shortly after the bundle launched, after I pointed it out on their Facebook announcement.

Joined 2006-12-12

PM

wisnoskij - 09 March 2013 10:11 AM
DavidN - 09 March 2013 09:50 AM

Each title in the main lineup linked to a Youtube video/trailer for that game. This used to include the mystery titles. These mystery videos were private and unviewable, but still had a title in the windowed view. They took these videos down very shortly after the bundle launched, after I pointed it out on their Facebook announcement.

Thank you for clarifying.  This deal is almost over, and expires within a couple of minutes, actually.  I wonder if they will officially reveal the last mystery game then, or will still wait for a few days?

Joined 2006-12-12

PM

Oops, I missed the “days” portion of the time remaining countdown, and there are actually 24 days remaining, so I makes sense that at least a fee more days will pass until the last mystery game is revealed.

Joined 2011-06-02

PM

The Cave just keeps on dropping. It’s also 50% off on GMG today plus another 20% off using code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS bringing it to $6 USD.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Amazon’s promo this week is the “Enormous .EMU Pack” for $9.99.

http://www.amazon.com/DotEmu-41130s-EMU-Pack1-Enormous/dp/B008VH6FQW

Among other titles include are the Gobliiins Trilogy, The 7th Guest, The 11th Hour, and Little Big Adventure 1 & 2.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Another promo from Gog.com - Pick 5 save 80%

It includes Deponia, some Telltale games, Runaway 3 and others.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

And for something different:

Playstation Store Europe is having a sale starting today some adventre games are included:

Moneky Islad Special Edition: 5.99€
Machinarium: 4.99€
Jurassic Park: 14.99€ (too espensive…)

More 10% for plus members

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top