• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[Archived] Time for a new community playthrough?

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

So when a game wins without a leader who sets up the thread?

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 September 2021 03:14 PM

So when a game wins without a leader who sets up the thread?

No, we’re not going through all that again. It’s all in the voting thread.
I find it extremely hard to believe that you’ve forgotten the existence of that thread.

FACT: No game needs a leader to win the CP voting.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 09 September 2021 03:19 PM

Okay. In that case WHO initiates the thread for the playthrough please? I’ve forgotten.

I find it extremely hard to believe that you’ve forgotten the existence of that thread.

It was quite a while back & since then, as I do have a life away from Adventure Gamers, I have experienced the loss of a family member & also a couple of friends. Currently a very close family member & also a long term friend are currently battling cancer so please forgive me if remembering some trivial detail about the existence of a thread about playing games eluded me.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 September 2021 03:52 PM

Okay. In that case WHO initiates the thread for the playthrough please? I’ve forgotten.

It was quite a while back & since then, as I do have a life away from Adventure Gamers, I have experienced the loss of a family member & also a couple of friends. Currently a very close family member & also a long term friend are currently battling cancer so please forgive me if remembering some trivial detail about the existence of a thread about playing games eluded me. Go spout your bile elsewhere!

Just saving this one before she deletes it.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It’s okay Karlok I’ll repeat it anyway to say go spout your bile elsewhere!

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 September 2021 04:09 PM

It’s okay Karlok I’ll repeat it anyway to say go spout your bile elsewhere!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

How long are you going to carry on trying to bully me Karlok? & WHY?

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 September 2021 04:12 PM

How long are you going to carry on trying to bully me Karlok? & WHY?

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

After telling you why I don’t remember previous posts you just keep coming back to have a go so I have to conclude that you are just plain cruel & have absolutely no heart, caring for anyone or anything.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

chrissie - 09 September 2021 04:28 PM

After telling you why I don’t remember previous posts you just keep coming back to have a go so I have to conclude that you are just plain cruel & have absolutely no heart, caring for anyone or anything.

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Let’s stop the hostilities, please.

Yes, a game without a leader can win, and it’s up to those who decide to play it how they want to handle it.  If you’re not in favor of a leaderless game, you can change your vote.

Advie - 09 September 2021 02:05 PM
Lady Kestrel - 29 August 2021 10:01 PM

Nominations and voting will end on Thursday, September 2.

i thought long to not respond to the thought behind this post, but then i thought more that it wasnt me to think of doing the rational thing than to do what i feel.

i really do love you LK, what a nice person you are; please dont turn into just another Admin who cant draw a line between being a just member and one who has a louder voice, eventually

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, Advie.  The time for nominations and voting was set at 2 weeks with a few days set aside in case there’s a tie.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

We have had a game win the CPT without a leader and it did just fine. The people who voted for the game choose a leader among them.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Adv_Lvr - 09 September 2021 06:28 PM

We have had a game win the CPT without a leader and it did just fine. The people who voted for the game choose a leader among them.

Heart

So the game ended up with a leader…..

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The point never was if a CP should have a leader.
The point was if a game could win the voting when nobody had offered to lead the CP.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lady Kestrel - 09 September 2021 05:51 PM
Advie - 09 September 2021 02:05 PM
Lady Kestrel - 29 August 2021 10:01 PM

Nominations and voting will end on Thursday, September 2.

i thought long to not respond to the thought behind this post, but then i thought more that it wasnt me to think of doing the rational thing than to do what i feel.

i really do love you LK, what a nice person you are; please dont turn into just another Admin who cant draw a line between being a just member and one who has a louder voice, eventually

I don’t understand what you’re trying to say, Advie.  The time for nominations and voting was set at 2 weeks with a few days set aside in case there’s a tie.

this is not the issue, allow me to explain:)  i was talking about that whenever I observe the reoccurring resluts, i can’t always keep track of the round,; when it started? what is the voting dead-end, and what are those ‘rules’ admitted in thru a voting process, i hadn’t been aware of? or a part of….. in short, for someone who doesn’t visit the thread every day, to go back over the pages and posts, to follow the process, is a bit inconvenient.

(i,e) I would have not proposed ‘Mutroplis ‘a new contender’  to choices/votes if i have had knowledge of the round dead-end is the day after tomorrow

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top