• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Tired of pixel art, any recommendations?

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

I would be really surprised if you didn’t like The Forgotten City. I don’t think it’s too spoiler-ish to compare it to Outer Wilds and the facial expressions are some of the best I’ve seen. Great game.

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 96

Joined 2017-12-26

PM

Have you already played Sherlock Holmes Chapter One?
The graphics are gorgeous, there are face expressions. It is one of my favourite games. I have wandered endlessly through the streets, just admiring the views.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

I’d recommend checking out Argonus and the Gods of Stone. The art is not quite even AA-quality, but it still is a decent looking game with a nice story and some decent puzzles.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/699540/Argonus_and_the_Gods_of_Stone/

Total Posts: 1263

Joined 2016-04-08

PM

sylv - 31 January 2023 02:15 AM

Have you already played Sherlock Holmes Chapter One?
The graphics are gorgeous, there are face expressions. It is one of my favourite games. I have wandered endlessly through the streets, just admiring the views.

I tested the Spanish translation of Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. I played it for 100 hours end enjoyed each one of them.

Currently translating Strangeland into Spanish. Wish me luck, or send me money to my Paypal haha

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

@walas: I stopped playing Jenny Le Clue after 30 minutes or so because I got bored. But then a regular here convinced me that the game got much better after a certain point. I continued playing and ended up liking Jenny a lot. Wasn’t there supposed to be a sequel? Cancelled? I’d buy it without thinking twice.

@Baron_Blubba: I had a great time with Normality many years ago. Also played Irony Curtain, which I didn’t like nearly as much. I had a look at Disco Elysium when it was released and decided it was too wordy for me. Your “takes a couple of hours to get going” is offputting as well. Hours! And it’s very pricy. But the reviews are positive and Timovieman agrees with you, so I’m on the fence.

For now, I’m going to play Nine Noir Lives and I’ll return to the Forgotten City. I’ve put the rest of the recommended games on my wish list. Smile

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top